New to Montreal ... list of car meets?

asherhabs

I'm going to be moving to Montreal in a week. Dont know anyone there so could someone please give me a list of the car meets and events going on this spring/summer/fall. I already saw the thread about this but it was from 2012 and I'm not sure if their all still running or when they start up in spring time.

Thanks

Welcome to Montreal, where are you coming from?

If there are any new meets for sure you'll see it posted here or Facebook

there is at least one meet happening everyday from April to October, and every weekend has at least one event. Keep facebook and MR open.

Monday is the day when you can see everyone at one meet

Tuesday is the julep

Wednesday is south shoreness

... I've actually for forgot what thursday was...

Friday is at the ikea.. maybe. idk. I'm pretty sure thursday/friday you'll probably want to hit up a drag strip

Is there a group on facebook i should join ?

Ya, I would join this one for Monday's "Les Lundis Laval - Presente par Auto Acethetics" or might just be under "Auto Acethetics"

Nice guys that organize the meets, organized parking and they typically BBQ and have a DJ, so not too shabby.

Wednesday there is a South Shore meet for sure, look for: Mercredi Meeting Rive-Sud presente par team CKR

Some good weekly events also.

Monday Night Lapping with the ASE Lapping Club @ Autodrome St Eustache
Tuesday Night Lapping at ICAR
Wednesday Night Drags @ ASE
Thursday Night @ ICAR

ASE normally has some local Nascar event (Whelen Modified, Late Model, etc), running on the weekend.

Napierville has a pretty nice drag schedule, so does Sanair normally as well.

Thursday night there is a new meet in the ouest island area called LAZY THURSDAY check it out on facebook.

Back