Event Coverage: LaFerrari - The New Enzo Unveiled

Looks awesome in my opinion... I do still prefer the styling of the P1 tho... But wtf is up with the name??? 'LaFerrari'... Good job Ferrari... I imagine this is supposed to express the epitome of what Ferrari can engineer, but what are they gonna call the 'LaFerrari's replacement in 10yrs... LaBetterFerrari???? LaNuevoFerrari??? LaFerrariII???

from some angles it looks nice, mostly the back and front. For me it doesn't look anything revolutionary like the Enzo when it first came out. If I had the money I would by an Aventador, it just look way better then this Ferrari.

Amazing car in every way. It's funny how people bash a car that has 950 hp, goes from 0 to 60 mph in less than 3 seconds and is probably the fastest street legal car on a track. No design is perfect but dam respect the car.

And if you don't love the front end don't worry you will most likely see its ass more often than none :)

I love it for its functionality...I'm sure Ferrari had to make certain compromises on design to achieve maximum performance & downforce. Can't wait to see the matchup of 2013, Ferrari vs. Mclaren.

k-bigpic.jpg

Cant wait to see these type of cars on the road like a couple summers ago when i saw an enzo and an mc12 maserati

LaFerrari......calisse.....

Je suis pas surpris de pas l'aimer, c'est le hypercar qui me fait le moins d'effet jusqu'à maintenant. J'aimerais ben mieux une Huayra, P1, Agera R ou une 918 que cette auto là. Au moins ces compagnies là se prennent pas pour les rois du mondes contrairement à Ferrari.

As soon as I saw the pic.. the first impression I got was a mix of the outrageous zonda styling, the headlights from the 458 italia and the vented hood from the new viper...
Interesting..

:dunno: de kessé ?

J'ai été simple pourtant.

Pagani > Ferrari
Porsche > Ferrari
McLaren > Ferrari
Koenigsegg > Ferrari

Ferrari c'est très avancé techniquement mais c'est runné par des snobs qui se calissent de leurs clientèles. J'aime Ferrari prè 1988.

Back