If you plastidipped your car,

Papp picture isnt even plastidip... it's a satin black paint job.

I don't like black plastidip, though others colors if applied right can look really good.

Blueberry%201.JPG

Looks good, but then again it's an expensive car.

Its been filtered, in real, I'm sure you can tell from a distance that its dip

Lol like you own the truth. Looks really good actually. For waht it is, I dunno whats the big deal about being a faggot doing that.
maybe it looks good to you, but then again, you drive a suzuki, so you have no say.

that's a satin paint job retard.

vinyl flat black and dip flat black looks the same, feel different if you touch it. I have so much more to think about in my life that personally I could not care less what people put on their cars.
so much more to think about in my life

post in thread about what people put on their cars.

I think it's cool, you can have matte paint for a while, then rip it off and go back to old color without spending 3k on a wrap.

What's the problem OP?

the problem? 1- it looks poo. 2- ive seen horror stories that prov that it doesn't just "rip off"

... Why do you care so much about what other people do on their cars.. lmao
because i have taste and this is a car forum, it's sort of what you do on here, buffoon.

on s'en sacre de ce que tu penses.
you posting in my thread, you must care a little :)

If done correctly with the proper spray guns and application process it will change the look of your car remarkably and still look good. Cheaper alternative to "wrapping", it's not permanent, and it does offer some protection. Horribly "dipped" cars look bad period. Looks great on certain accents on cars imo. Check out dipyourcar canada. Real project cars do real paint...

Last edited:
maybe it looks good to you, but then again, you drive a suzuki, so you have no say.

the problem? 1- it looks poo. 2- ive seen horror stories that prov that it doesn't just "rip off"

because i have taste and this is a car forum, it's sort of what you do on here, buffoon.

you posting in my thread, you must care a little :)

You are right, what am I doing here giving my opinion. You are also right, I drive a Suzuki, what I am doing!! I dont have any taste, I dont know a thing about cars, not even a little. I will refrain giving up my opinion, thank you for bringing me back to reality, I own a Suzuki Sx4.

le plasti dip look bien si tu le fais au gun , même la sa crée un orange peel. je comprend pas pk le monde fond un char a la cannette, de 1 ya plus de solvant d'une cannette que dans un gallon et de 2 sa fait une shitty job, ta beau etre pauvre et pas vouloir investir sur un beater, sa reste dla crap pareil.

voici 2 char que j'ai peinturer au gun à la tremclad pour la modic somme de 40$ chaqu'un et qui qu'en a moi, fait une plus belle job que du plasti dip, le resultat aurais pu etre mat aussi si j'avais prit les couleurs mat

11039863.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

You're honestly a disgrace to the car community. Like seriously, what the fug was going through your mind to make your car look like this?

If you think you made your car look better than it was before, you should probably stay away from cars all together.

It looks like absolute crap. It makes your car look like a poverty beater.

For those who say that they're trying to ball on a budget and can't afford vinyl wraps, have you ever considered spending half the money you did throwing a coat of textured paint on your car, and buying detailing products? Spend a day cleaning up your paint, at least your car will look presentable.

For those who want to get plastidip to matte out small chrome finishes or grilles on their cars, by all means, go ahead, it might actually look good, maybe even your wheels if you don't want a proper powdercoat. But your whole car? Please, stahp.

Actually, on second, thought, dip away guys, it'll make my car look that much better parked next to you with nice shiny paint :)

Why dont you pass by our shop next time we do a whole car? It will be a pleasure to show you how a good PlastiDip job look like and answer all your question! Since you're not sure about the product, we'll also offer you a discount on a complete wrap, you'll get the chance to try it! PM me when you're available!

OP wants to discourage everyone from doing a plasti dip job on their car so he can plasti dip his and be unique this summer.

True story.

I'm going to have my car dipped kawasaki green and will go find LePolak at every meet with it and bug him how cool my car look. also make sure to park beside him during the Karz 4 Kidz fundraiser this summer lol :devilgrin:

btw when you dip a car a different color, do you have to have it changed on the registration like normal paint jobs?

Back