If you plastidipped your car,

LePolak

Legacy Member
You're honestly a disgrace to the car community. Like seriously, what the fug was going through your mind to make your car look like this?

matte1.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

cw1.jpg

If you think you made your car look better than it was before, you should probably stay away from cars all together.

It looks like absolute crap. It makes your car look like a poverty beater.

For those who say that they're trying to ball on a budget and can't afford vinyl wraps, have you ever considered spending half the money you did throwing a coat of textured paint on your car, and buying detailing products? Spend a day cleaning up your paint, at least your car will look presentable.

For those who want to get plastidip to matte out small chrome finishes or grilles on their cars, by all means, go ahead, it might actually look good, maybe even your wheels if you don't want a proper powdercoat. But your whole car? Please, stahp.

Actually, on second, thought, dip away guys, it'll make my car look that much better parked next to you with nice shiny paint :)

Matte white dip looks good on a beater/daily car who's paint is in rough condition.

+its inexpensive.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Lol like you own the truth. Looks really good actually. For waht it is, I dunno whats the big deal about being a faggot doing that.

I think is the car that makes the plastidip look cool.
On a beater looks bad and on a luxury or exotic car looks amazing.

vinyl flat black and dip flat black looks the same, feel different if you touch it. I have so much more to think about in my life that personally I could not care less what people put on their cars.

I think it's cool, you can have matte paint for a while, then rip it off and go back to old color without spending 3k on a wrap.

What's the problem OP?

I've seen many bad Plasti Dip jobs however I have seen a white dipped WRX at Time Attack at the Autodrome and I have to say, it looked like a textured pearl and pretty bad ass.

I think its the "DIY" jobs that come out blah. I'd dip a beater I guess, not a new car.

I also agree on the detailing, spend some money on a good detailing job, does wonders!

Yeah a good detail with a durable quality wax is the way to go *tu*

But there is no reason to get upset about people dipping their cars, at least you can just peel it off and it's relatively cheap.

now this is a shitty job nobody should be proud of, it does look like crap and I can't believe he called it "road ready".

A gallon of Tremclad is even cheaper, and available in the color of your choice...

x2 on dip lookin like shit, I've see "quality" job and you could tell it was dip at 15-20'.
A good wrap, you wont be able to tell if its really vinyl or if its paint.

I don't like plastidip or wrap all together.

Even moreso if the car is German because their paint tends to be epic to begin with. (Compare a white "Alpine weiss" BMW to whatever else in white for example)

Papp picture isnt even plastidip... it's a satin black paint job.

I don't like black plastidip, though others colors if applied right can look really good.

Blueberry%201.JPG

Looks good, but then again it's an expensive car.

Back