War Thunder

Attorney

Anyone playing ? It's a plane MMO, really good graphics and gameplay.

It's basically like world of tanks, plane edition lol, and there's so much variety of planes that you got thousands of hours ahead of you discover the game !

I have tried it. It's really fun but i didn't like how they mix high level planes with crappy biplanes. My He-51 was getting slaughtered by Spitfires.

I have tried it. It's really fun but i didn't like how they mix high level planes with crappy biplanes. My He-51 was getting slaughtered by Spitfires.

Lol the game is actually very balanced, it's about tactics man...

If you play a low-tier/reserve plane, stay low and use your lower speed at your advantage when they charge at you...once they get ahead of you because of their speed, shoot them lol

So far the only planes that suffer serious problems are german planes, while others are pretty balanced, but i got to admit that the Yak-9T is a huge clusterfuck lol...Also, unlocking higher tier planes to rival spitfires better takes a few hours lol...

The only problem i got with thise game so far is the noobs who all try to steal your fucking kill and the morons with high-tier planes ramming people up because it's their only way to get kills.

Love it but I stopped playing cause it sucks playing with a mouse. Will get back when I get a joystick! The downside about the realistic mode is it's always empty, gotta wait 3-5min to get into a game! Everyone is playing the easy arcade mode...

True ! You'd be surprised how the arcade can have it's challenges too, especially when your entire team are retards who cant get kills AND neglecting ground objectives, it basically falls down to you and your squad to save the game lol

I had some pretty intense games so far, playing russian planes FTW

It"s fun but matchmaker is a big fail.
They're supposed to fix it in the upcoming patches so you get Level 0-6 only etc.

Because yeah...Getting nailed by MiGs when you are flying in a Yak or any plane thats not a Jet is kinda fucking annoying.

It"s fun but matchmaker is a big fail.
They're supposed to fix it in the upcoming patches so you get Level 0-6 only etc.

Because yeah...Getting nailed by MiGs when you are flying in a Yak or any plane thats not a Jet is kinda fucking annoying.

LOL yes, happened to me once...been flying a Yak and got gangbanged by 3 mig-15 planes...FUCK. lol

That and the rammers in shitty planes ramming your level 11 and up. Should get some sort of penalty for sucking and resorting to ramming tactics.

That and the rammers in shitty planes ramming your level 11 and up. Should get some sort of penalty for sucking and resorting to ramming tactics.

LOL if you play chicken, you WILL get rammed the fuck up by spitfire noobs...srs
But ramming is not a problem as long as you learn to keep your distance...Only place where ramming should be prohibited is when playing in a map where jets are present...

What's worse is the fucktards in reserve planes trying to killsteal the fuck outta you just because they can lol...

Yeah but still, lets say you are in your Giant as fuck bomber, and then some idiot reserve or lowbie is shooting at you with machines gun doing jackshit and then he just decides to ram into you since its the only way he's going to take you down...Well that should be punished.

Is there a quick "check six" key or do i have to slowly rotate the view while another planes shoots my ass off?

Target him while turning then right click your mouse to see where the fucker is, it also gives a good angle to see the party going on behind you.

Yeah but still, lets say you are in your Giant as fuck bomber, and then some idiot reserve or lowbie is shooting at you with machines gun doing jackshit and then he just decides to ram into you since its the only way he's going to take you down...Well that should be punished.

Agreed lol, but your giant bomber is supposed to have a gunner, man the gunner position and shoot him down if he gets too close, aim the wings and not the engine and the dude will disappear in 3-4 seconds.

Thats what it's IMPERATIVE to invest crew points in gunner perks if you got a bomber, it's your best defensive asset. Fuck G-force tolerance, stamina, and all that bs, what you need is an accurate and deadly gunner to deter retards from fucking with you.

Yar I know but they will still manage to ram you one day ! But most of the time I'm just destroying them in my Air Cobra or Yak-9T. The cannon on these are yummy!

Oh lol the Yak-9T....37mm canons with retarded rate of fire and no recoil, i can sense the nerf coming soon lol
Like dafuq the dude is just tearing shit up with no efforts needed lol

I had 24 kills the other day in my Yak-9T lol...I landed it 2-3 times to fix it. People got angry a bit.

Its like -Heyyy is that a giant ass Beaufighter ?

-Nope, not anymore, 2 shells from the 37mm and its just a burning chunk of metal lol.

Been flying around, leved all countries to 5 so far. Loving my TBF-1c :D, have my gunners ranked up quite a bit, they shoot down more planes then i do :D.

Back