War Thunder

LUL this shit got to be insanely OP at times, but hey, it's mainly due to retards who go to a bomber's tail to get shot down in seconds lolol...

Hahahahahaahahah i missed fml =(

Btw who here is tired of the yak-9T whining on the game and forums ? Bitches keep crying because it has a 37mm canon but p-39/63 planes on the american side got the very same, if not more due to their 6 fucking .50 cals included.

I mean look at this shit, how is the yak-9T any worse ?

I don't know man, I play my Yak-9T all the time and even buy backup plane ticket for it, use it in a duo with my KingCobra with the same canon. Its a rape machine but its kinda not so agile. Whats your ingame name so we can wingman it and blow up people to pieces with the new frag / incendiary rounds lol.

Ok so here's my final review since the last update, i won't be playing this game much anymore because:

1) The economy is fucked up, they made the game almost unsustainable without premium past level 5, not only it takes for ever to level up despite lots of great games, but the amount of money you make even though you violently RAPED the other team is pathetic. How the fuck am i supposed to afford higher tier planes when even success is punished with shit rewards ? I know premium players should get advantages, but non-paying players shouldn't be punished for not paying money. Trying to make players dependent towards the premium currency is going to make this game sink faster than the titanic.

It's seriously a sad trend among russian devs, just see what happened with Allods, a great game turned into a shit hole where premium is the only way to actually enjoy the game.

2) The community is fucked up, the forums are made up of a) The douchebags who waste 30 bucks a week in the game and saying that the economy is fine as it is, b) Retards who bitch about balance when themselves can't be fucked to get a positive KDR on a game, c) The minority of players who actually understand how a fucking F2P game should work yet the admins almost censor them. Seriously, this is worse than most f2p forums i've ran into, people got serious problems in there.

3) Lack of map variety, i know, it's beta, but fuck the level design in this is so damn basic that it doesn't require a genius to create some variety. The devs already make mad bank off retarded kids with their mom's credit cards, they could AT LEAST give us some quality maps that don't bore the shit outta you.

4) The faction trees are unbalanced, i mean, just look at how retarded it is:

-The americans get the fastest, most solid planes that involve the most armament, + the 37mm armed planes are available at level 6, sup balance.
-Russians are good for the first 2-3 levels then they get fucked up in the ass with lack of decent armament all the way up until level 17 + planes are still expensive as shit. (Yet people find a way to bitch about the Yak-9T for it's 30 bullets lololol).
-The germans are unplayable until level 6 or so and the planes are still very expensive.
-The british got shit planes past level 5.
-The japs are just a disgrace + they got no decent bombers.

5) Match making is still shit, at level 5 you run into games loaded with 37mm planes so you get raped as you're still on low-tiers, then when at level 10 you get raped because you can't afford further tiers unless you paid a shit ton of money, AAAAND past level 14 you start running into jets and get buttraped. Mad fun, seriously.

6) The administrators are cunts, if you criticize anything, not only they will never listen to your feedback, but they will close your thread just so others don't see it. Oh and pointing this out on forums will get you suspended for sure.

So yeah, this game was actually not that bad until they ruined the economy and made players overly dependent to premium currency, russian devs gonna russian dev.

I won't play until some more updates and see if they actually got their head out of their ass and started to actually listen to their fan base.

Agreed. But thats not stopping me from playing :D. Enjoy it for what it is (im guilty of putting $$$ into it :\ )

But, you also have to realize that each country had their own strengths and weaknesses, except japs, their planes really suck overall.

Last edited:
More power to you then =)

But tbh i don't see the point at spending money on an unfinished product still has many flaws, when it launches officially and if the game doesn't turn into a pay to win, i'll be more than willing to spend a good 15$/month on this game and enjoy the additionnal benefits.

Yep, same goes for World of Tanks. You kinda...have to be premium to sustain your high tier tank and participate in clan wars. Luckily I can't see the amount of money I spend in WoT this winter. (At least...700) Interact Online is just too tempting to not use it :/

As for warthunder...Yes they really need new maps and to fix balancing. They also need to make high altitute fighting maps, that would help the germans for sure since they dominate in high altitute combat.

Would be amazing, but some lower tier planes cannot climb high for shit lol, and bombers would end up being invincible hahahah

I'm checking out World of warplanes for lulz

World of Warplane.. it kinda sucks alot compared to Warthunder. And the premium systeme in World of tank/airplane is alot more expensive.

I agree the Free 2 play model of this game is really really bad.

and the crew acceleration Training make the game pay 2 win.

AI gunner are broken too.

pass tier7 the grind is juste horrible.

But dont see any real unbalance.

I enjoy all the country so far and I am tier 7 on every nation.

Agreed lol, but your giant bomber is supposed to have a gunner, man the gunner position and shoot him down if he gets too close, aim the wings and not the engine and the dude will disappear in 3-4 seconds.

Thats what it's IMPERATIVE to invest crew points in gunner perks if you got a bomber, it's your best defensive asset. Fuck G-force tolerance, stamina, and all that bs, what you need is an accurate and deadly gunner to deter retards from fucking with you.

I regularly fly my b25 into battle, and 90% of the time i get one or two planes before i get taken down. My gunners are ranked pretty high, plus they have the aircraft specialization. Start of match go headon with the nearest plane and demolish them with the 4 50cals, then proceed to bomb and let the gunners to their thing.

Back