War Thunder

Bf109 > Yak-9T

Brb out climbing the fuck out of everyone
Brb diving on them and molest them with dat 20mm
Brb fast as fuck

He 162 A-2

Do not buy it, worst jet, seriously lacks firepower. Im regretting having invested so much to get it. Granted the 190's in the whole tech tree are awesome. wasted 11million freexp i had accumulated to do a mega advance in the country rank just to rank up and get it.

Ownage!

shot_2013_05_12_18_01_16.jpg

Woops, I think... I owned

18 kills, had to land once because I ran out of ammo running after a Corsair and I decided to slowly go on top of him and just plane tap him in the cockpit, which crashed him, but damaged my hull badly.

I love them Focke-Wulf.
shot_2013_05_24_19_38_29.jpg

Not so bad but I was in a Dora... Level 14. I was the highest tier around so, obliviously I just dove onto everyone and went back high and dove again, rince, repeat. 3 x 20mm with HE ammo will fuck up the day of anyone.

I've been flying the 410 R3, 2 30mm and 2 20mm, its a beast, not manouverable at all though. I also have the D12, Ta152 etc, but i find the repair costs are just stupid, the d13 is a hack plane, low repair and huge bonuses. I heard only beta testers got it right?

I've been flying the 410 R3, 2 30mm and 2 20mm, its a beast, not manouverable at all though. I also have the D12, Ta152 etc, but i find the repair costs are just stupid, the d13 is a hack plane, low repair and huge bonuses. I heard only beta testers got it right?

It's a Gift plane when you buy the Dora Starter Pack for 19.99. (Which gives you the D13, 2 week premmy, 2000 Gold) I decided to get it because I needed the quick Lions and xp.

It's a good plane, but not a UFO. If you know how to counter any German Energy Fighter, you'll win against the Ðora Too.

It will outclimb you, outspeed you, but It will not Outturn you, if you can't turn, well, you are fucked.

I'm back phaggots, IGN: SheWantsTheD , bought 2500 eagles for lulz so i could boost levels to 8 with my new new account and get the yak-9T again...and lol didn't they nerf it ? It's still a monster one-shotting everything lawl, gotta love the LaGG-3-66 as well, basically the same Lagg-3 OPness with even better specs and sexier color hahah

A few pics of a poor Corsair that happened to be sandwished between me and my squadron mate in BF-109s G-10 with 3 x 30mms.

shot_2013_06_24_22_54_46.jpg

shot_2013_06_24_22_54_04.jpg

shot_2013_06_24_22_56_38.jpg

new patch coming in a few weeks is going to be stellar.

Ton of new planes, specially for the us tech tree, plus apprently they are working on actual airfield bomb holes, so if your airfield gets bombed you better watch out for the craters!

Woops, I think... I owned

18 kills, had to land once because I ran out of ammo running after a Corsair and I decided to slowly go on top of him and just plane tap him in the cockpit, which crashed him, but damaged my hull badly.

I love them Focke-Wulf.
shot_2013_05_24_19_38_29.jpg

do you even fly bro?

xawz.jpg

Back