War Thunder

I have no clue how you did that much lol?

Anyway I stopped playing Arcade, Im now doing HB only and well, I also stopped playing the game for a while got boring of always winning in my BF109 G-10 with 3 x 30 mm kanons.

Dev server ;), was flying the uk vampire, lovely beast, bad energy retention but its overall a solid jet, much better then the meteors.

Bump !

Now level 11 with germany, is it worth to get to 20 for the jets ? Apparently gaijin is planning to add the Horten-229 and JGIII series for the me-262. They down-tiered the A5 to level 10 so i bought it...and holy shit that thing is a monster lol...The me-410 B6-R3 is also beast but cant turn for shit =(, meanwhile noobs in their beaufighters can turn fight japs...

Also planning to buy 2500 golden eagles soon, what should i spend them on ?

I have the ME 163 Komet and its a beast lol. 6 mins of fuel only, so you climb to 10k meters and glide...wait until you see a target and dive bomb them at 1000 kp/h. and go back to 10k alt.

I havent played in a while but use it for free Xp and premmy I guess.

I'm level 18 Germ, 18 Russ and so far I like my German better but I go the russian line for the MiG-15s

Holy Thread revival.

Any of you guys still play this?

(This was in Realistic so no enemy markers the replay feature shows them but in the game you can only spot them with your eyes)

Holy Thread revival.

Any of you guys still play this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4rzOhOcmM&feature=youtu.be

(This was in Realistic so no enemy markers the replay feature shows them but in the game you can only spot them with your eyes)

Wow that looks intense, I stopped playing war thunder, at least for now. I started playing armored warfare a while ago instead on this for tank gameplay. I think i made a thread about the game..

Wow that looks intense, I stopped playing war thunder, at least for now. I started playing armored warfare a while ago instead on this for tank gameplay. I think i made a thread about the game..

Yeah...I jumped on the Armored Warfare bang wagon too but now I just went back to WT.

The whole ''shot delay'' thing in AW + the general incompetence of the dev team made me step away from the game.

Yeah...I jumped on the Armored Warfare bang wagon too but now I just went back to WT.

The whole ''shot delay'' thing in AW + the general incompetence of the dev team made me step away from the game.

What do you mean? Like when you have to let your cannon normalize or you found the rounds to travel too slow?

I dont find the devs that bad, i really like the setting of armored warfare. The cold war fasinates me and I find ATGMs add a very interesting flavor to the game. But ever since the patch that release T10 tanks my games been lagging. So i stopped playing it for now.

Not sure if im going to get back on WT tho.

What do you mean? Like when you have to let your cannon normalize or you found the rounds to travel too slow?

It's a bit hard to notice but when you played World of Tanks or War Thunder alot you can feel it.

Lets say you are moving forward flanking a dude at near point blank and he reverses so you can't get his back so you are both going in the same direction firing at each others side.

Well at that distance you shouldn't have to ''adjust'' your shots since a SABOT goes at speeds over 1200m/s but in Armored Warfare you have to aim behind the guy otherwise your shot will not land where you aimed it.

So lets say you have 100MS ping. To prevend Ghost Shells they made sure the server acknowledges your shot so you press to fire (100ms) the server goes OK, you fired and sends the info back (another 100ms).

It doubles your ''ping'' and delays your shot from coming out of your barrel to prevend ''ghost shells'' in the game. But its only creating some dumb ass problems

Have you noticed how hard is it to hit a light or AFV circling you even tho you swore you shot at it? Thats shot delay for you.

To give you an idea look at this. NONE of these dudes should've missed my un-armored Warrior at these ranges, yet the shot delay worked in my favor and they missed.

Oh and BTW WT is headed to the Cold war now, next patch ATGMs are coming and the T-62 115mm Smoothbore is coming up soon too.

Last edited:
It's a bit hard to notice but when you played World of Tanks or War Thunder alot you can feel it.

Lets say you are moving forward flanking a dude at near point blank and he reverses so you can't get his back so you are both going in the same direction firing at each others side.

Well at that distance you shouldn't have to ''adjust'' your shots since a SABOT goes at speeds over 1200m/s but in Armored Warfare you have to aim behind the guy otherwise your shot will not land where you aimed it.

So lets say you have 100MS ping. To prevend Ghost Shells they made sure the server acknowledges your shot so you press to fire (100ms) the server goes OK, you fired and sends the info back (another 100ms).

It doubles your ''ping'' and delays your shot from coming out of your barrel to prevend ''ghost shells'' in the game. But its only creating some dumb ass problems

Have you noticed how hard is it to hit a light or AFV circling you even tho you swore you shot at it? Thats shot delay for you.

To give you an idea look at this. NONE of these dudes should've missed my un-armored Warrior at these ranges, yet the shot delay worked in my favor and they missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljqEmTt5N8

True, Btw funny how your in the BADGR battatlion lol, I see you guys a lot and even considered joining you guys.

Yea the DirtyDozen practically went extinct overnight :/

The devs can only blame themselves.

The map design is bad, the high tier tank balance is bad (1500DMG heat shells from Armata lol) and yet they keep trying to sell these fucking re-skinned tanks for 40$.

The server population is so low and they don't seem to give a shit. I won't wait in queue for 10-15 mins to play my tier 10s only to get into a 8 vs 8 match that will last 5 mins because we'll steamroll the other team.

The devs can only blame themselves.

The map design is bad, the high tier tank balance is bad (1500DMG heat shells from Armata lol) and yet they keep trying to sell these fucking re-skinned tanks for 40$.

The server population is so low and they don't seem to give a shit. I won't wait in queue for 10-15 mins to play my tier 10s only to get into a 8 vs 8 match that will last 5 mins because we'll steamroll the other team.

Mhm yea, But a couple weeks ago i started playing on the EU servers to see whats up. Server pop there is CRAZY (150 ish on prime time and around 100 normal )compared to N/A servers also players are complete garbage on EU servers. Like, they are exceptionally bad. Very easy to have a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 KDR on EU servers lo.

Mhm yea, But a couple weeks ago i started playing on the EU servers to see whats up. Server pop there is CRAZY (150 ish on prime time and around 100 normal )compared to N/A servers also players are complete garbage on EU servers. Like, they are exceptionally bad. Very easy to have a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 KDR on EU servers lo.

Yeah but I'm not re-grinding 2 tier 10s and a shit ton of tier 9s etc lol. They'll have to server merge and they say its ''too complicated''.

Yeah but I'm not re-grinding 2 tier 10s and a shit ton of tier 9s etc lol. They'll have to server merge and they say its ''too complicated''.

Yea, Id love to see a server merge, it would increase the ping a bit but thats a small price to pay for not having to wait 10 mins for a game ever again.

Yea, Id love to see a server merge, it would increase the ping a bit but thats a small price to pay for not having to wait 10 mins for a game ever again.

Yeah but they keep saying ''We never intended to merge the server so its actually a big job etc etc'' I think they just gave up on the NA server honestly.

Yeah but they keep saying ''We never intended to merge the server so its actually a big job etc etc'' I think they just gave up on the NA server honestly.

Yea :/ I wonder if its possible to ask them to transfer your N/A acc to the EU side. My friend did but what happened was somehow his acc got switched to EU side and he ask them to change it back and they did. So it is possible.

Yeah it's possible but it seems they don't have a system in place to do it the easy way, it has to be manually done which would be a pain for 1000+ players on NA lol.

Back