War Thunder

Played WT for a while and stopped when The Division came out. Started (or restarted since I had played it on X360 a few years ago) World of Tanks on PS4. I never put any amount on money on either games so progress is painfully slow. Began playing artillery on WoT yesterday and I seem better at that than the other classes. :p

Played WT for a while and stopped when The Division came out. Started (or restarted since I had played it on X360 a few years ago) World of Tanks on PS4. I never put any amount on money on either games so progress is painfully slow. Began playing artillery on WoT yesterday and I seem better at that than the other classes. :p

No offence but you are a cancer if you suck at everything but those piece of shit arty lol.

hahaha I've done more kills with arty than light/medium tanks so far (barely played 2-3 hours at most right now lol)

Just remember that arty is a cancer.

If you play arty at the start, you'll never improve yourself because arty gameplay will give you bad habits and you won't gain any knowledge about tanks or strategies. You'll just sit in the back and plink at people and hope fully RNG is on your side and you don't miss.

Learn how to use bushes for camo and view range with mediums/lights and you'll improve greatly with time.

Just remember that arty is a cancer.

If you play arty at the start, you'll never improve yourself because arty gameplay will give you bad habits and you won't gain any knowledge about tanks or strategies. You'll just sit in the back and plink at people and hope fully RNG is on your side and you don't miss.

Learn how to use bushes for camo and view range with mediums/lights and you'll improve greatly with time.

Don't worry, I already use bushes with arty and got owned big time twice because I went foward too much on the map. With the arty you have the dotted circle, the bigger it is the lower your accuracy and the smaller the better. Very different play styles between tanks & arty. I'll end up trying out every tank classes & play styles.

Hahaha I love how they even gave you guys a little * before your names so we know who is easy to kill :D

I'm on PC master race.

Damn you! :p Managed to do some good games with light/medium tanks yesterday.

Which nations do you guys play? I mostly play British or Japanese (for all of the 2 tanks they have, for the hell of it lol).

Damn you! :p Managed to do some good games with light/medium tanks yesterday.

Which nations do you guys play? I mostly play British or Japanese (for all of the 2 tanks they have, for the hell of it lol).

I played Russian mostly in World of Tanks. I have the E-100/T-62A/OBJ 140/Chinese 121 and the Japanese STB-1 for tier 10s.

In Armored Warfare, Armata and Leo1A7 and in War Thunder I play my Leopard 1 most of the time.

I played Russian mostly in World of Tanks. I have the E-100/T-62A/OBJ 140/Chinese 121 and the Japanese STB-1 for tier 10s.

In Armored Warfare, Armata and Leo1A7 and in War Thunder I play my Leopard 1 most of the time.

*Sigh* Really dont want to download WT on PC when its already installed on ps4 LOL. Oh well, its either that or thinking about playing AW and never going through with it.

*Sigh* Really dont want to download WT on PC when its already installed on ps4 LOL. Oh well, its either that or thinking about playing AW and never going through with it.

Technically ps4 and pc is cross platform in WT. I kill alot of PS4 users.

Technically ps4 and pc is cross platform in WT. I kill alot of PS4 users.

x2 PC master race :D.

Mostly play GF on war thunder lately, have all us and gb tanks.... grind is just way to long for ger\rus tanks. Stopped playing air battles a while ago, with kids I dont have time to be in 30 min air battles, GF is a quick fix of what i need, plus I love taking my AD2 and ground pounding.

I'll download WT tonight. Any OP tanks? I love German tanks but leo1s have fuck all for armor.

Which tank line would you suggest for someone that likes brawling face to face?

I'll download WT tonight. Any OP tanks? I love German tanks but leo1s have fuck all for armor.

Which tank line would you suggest for someone that likes brawling face to face?

Maus hands down.

The reason the leo is so popular, is its speed, insta flank anyone.

Maus hands down.

+400mm penetration HEATFS. Also nothing has ''armor'' at top tier. Everyone can pen everyone and one shot if you hit well so... Yeah the leo has really like NO armor but gun depression and agility are like OP as fuck.

Maus hands down.

The Leo is so popular because its the only relevant top tier german tank lol. Maus get rekt left and right because their armor sucks now that HEATFS is a thing.

"Theo, I have run out of ammunition. I'm going to ram this one. Good bye. We'll see each other in Valhalla." - Heinrich Ehrler

Back