1100hp Cummins Ram smokes supercharged Viper and Supra

Sucks that we dont sew what time the Supra did.

2013 car meets, cummins swaps everywhere :D

Damn thing is fast, I wonder how long the engine/tranny last

Like HB said, as long as he keeps EGTs in check, the engine will last forever. He probably has a 10 000$ NAPD or Goerend transmission behind that Cummins. The transmission itself will hold to whatever is thrown at it, but the torque converter will last 25-30 full-boost launches.

don't know about the engine but the tranny, oufff dodge tranny a shitty lool

Hahaha won't be long if it's stock, but with that power I doubt it.

Fucking sick truck. The torque these things make is just ridiculous. This one obviously has lots of money into it, but you can spend much less and still be pushing 4 digit numbers.

11,81 la viper, spas le temps d'une viper stock ca quasiment

Viper supercharged sa fait pas 11.xx sec... First.

Agreed.
My 2nd gen viper (500hp) did 11.7 with only basic bolt-ons...
He has a 3rd gen which is 600hp oem plus a S\C, that viper should put down around 750-800 hp... 11.8 ? something's wrong.

This Viper is probably not supercharged and has troubles / bad driver.

But I agree, this is a goddamn fast truck!

Dude you're crazy.

Taking the damn cab off the truck to work on the engine? lol MY buddy was working at a shop and a company came in with an issue. The truck was like 5 years old. He quoted them at like 7k to fix it so they said screw it and bought a new truck.

I'd walk before owning a powerjoke

Dude you're crazy.

Taking the damn cab off the truck to work on the engine? lol MY buddy was working at a shop and a company came in with an issue. The truck was like 5 years old. He quoted them at like 7k to fix it so they said screw it and bought a new truck.

I'd walk before owning a powerjoke

ahaha I see those trucks at the shop EVERYDAY. They aren't that bad if you know how to handle em. Plus with basic mods the numbers can go high very quickly! Of course Heui engines can be silly sometimes but i still love them.

Duramax de 7 secondes...

Y'en a plein d'autre dans le 9 mais sa me tente pas de copier le link....

Duramax de 7 secondes...

Y'en a plein d'autre dans le 9 mais sa me tente pas de copier le link....

N'importe quel char peu faire 9 secondes.
Sur youtube ya toute, tape *n'importe quel char* 9 sec drag et tu va le trouver. Ya même des civics, integra, evo, srt-4 name it ya quelqu'un kia faite 9 secondes avec.

Your point is ?

Back