The official Bmw Sunday meet Thread *UPDATE May 5th*

If i recall this meet was organized before playoffs schedule was out. So ya ppl will not show up cuz that. Sorry if some of us have upseted you? But maybe you should understand that some of us have other priorities in life like: kids, hockey, jobs or wtvr the case may be.....Montreal lose and always lose??? Where did you get that from? You are in mtl and we do enjoy our hockey, especially playoffs. Yes we might not win all the time but my car will be parked at my house and not at julep during a playoff hockey games... Dont get me wrong it sucks to organize something and have only 50% of the ppl that confirm show up and i get that, but let it be or maybe go elsewhere on sunday nights to satisfy your need to show your car?? Isnt there 2 meets every sunday?

dude , you just confirmed everything that i said in my post : 90 % OF BMW GUYS on this Forum not real fans and dont care about !!! So the question that i ask after , why most of you start to complain that date is not good ,place is to far, saturday we cant and give all those excuses if you already know in advance that you not gonna show up . If you not gonna be there , just dont post on this thread !! that it !!!! (i m talking about everyone ,not just about you )

About preorities : Dude i had easter ystday and i still pass by meet for 1h . Cuz i know that there is ppl who gonna show up and who gonna waiting others to pass by to . How i said before : we dont make bmw meets every weeks . WE DO ONLY 3 TIMES PER YEARS . We dont ask to cruise somewere or go eat somewere like audi ppl do who is more older then all of you here and who have kids , familly and priorities . I m not here to brainwash yourself cuz i m not your father , i m not your brother and maybe i m younger then you . The point of my post is that , if you guys cant make it and you know in advance that you not gonna pass by , JUST DONT POST IN THIS THREAD !!! Like this we know how much exacty ppl gonna show up . The rest ,we dont care , you can pass by randome so clean or wtv meets .

I want to thank Lower E30 for taking the initiative to organize this meet. It was still nice to see Other BMW pple and I'm sure that more pple will show at the next one. If not, it was still quaint and very nice. Lower E30 did it right. Like any meet or party, just set a date and whoever could make it will come. No regrets!!

Let's not start a fight here i am sorry i scheduled a date without thinking of hockey. We were able to get 100 + cars last year so i think we should be able to. And now you guys can bring your kids along its actually quite fun to come out and eat and see nice cars and make new friends in the bmw scene. Theres even ice crean for your kids. So before i start organizing the next meet i will wait for playoffs to be over. The meet I organize will stay at the julep and will stay on sundays i just find it is the best place and tim of the week to do it.

Thanks to those who came, and for the others i hope you can make it next time. I will have mr stickers next time and will see if the programers can come out to do some coding on the cars.

dude , you just confirmed everything that i said in my post : 90 % OF BMW GUYS on this Forum not real fans and dont care about !!! So the question that i ask after , why most of you start to complain that date is not good ,place is to far, saturday we cant and give all those excuses if you already know in advance that you not gonna show up . If you not gonna be there , just dont post on this thread !! that it !!!! (i m talking about everyone ,not just about you )

About preorities : Dude i had easter ystday and i still pass by meet for 1h . Cuz i know that there is ppl who gonna show up and who gonna waiting others to pass by to . How i said before : we dont make bmw meets every weeks . WE DO ONLY 3 TIMES PER YEARS . We dont ask to cruise somewere or go eat somewere like audi ppl do who is more older then all of you here and who have kids , familly and priorities . I m not here to brainwash yourself cuz i m not your father , i m not your brother and maybe i m younger then you . The point of my post is that , if you guys cant make it and you know in advance that you not gonna pass by , JUST DONT POST IN THIS THREAD !!! Like this we know how much exacty ppl gonna show up . The rest ,we dont care , you can pass by randome so clean or wtv meets .

Real fans? Thats funny... So a few of us said we could make it then life decided otherwise were no longer worthy of owning a bmw? Last time i checked this was a forum: A Web site that provides an online exchange of information between people about a particular topic. Topic was lets organize a meet...Thanks lower_e30 btw. So we post our comment about it. I know some of said they would show up but then didn't, who cares? I mean Cmon? Just don't start to telling ppl we are not BMWs fanatics?

Anyways i hope to make it to the next one.

cheers,
alex

You really need to calm down. I used to be organizing the weekly BMW meets when we were a much smaller community here on MR, so you should really check into what you're saying. The reality is that people do have lives. We do enjoy the same passion, but we have to balance everything. Hell, I was busy at my friends place, who I met through BMW meets. We watched the hockey game. And maybe ironically enough, we had an E46 M3, E92 M3, E63 M6, and E70 X5m, and down the street was a nice X6m. We've just passed our time for too many meets. Yes had there not been a hockey game, we would have come by, but circumstances changed.

You have to learn to not take things so seriously. What I've noticed is that BMW enthusiasts are just not the same as others. Some are hardcore tracking, some are more into the luxurious glamour, others are into the agility of daily driving, while others are into more of the vintage raw BMW. Regardless of what people's priorities are, we all enjoy our cars for various reasons, we all also have completely different lives.

If we knew the hockey game was the same night, then yeah, I along with I'm sure others would have said no from the start, which is precisely why when it became apparent, we did post in the thread. Take it for what it is, but don't get too worked up. I'm sure I'll see some of you around anyways.

its was like this last year , its was like this 2 years ago and funny stuff its same this year !!! so anyway guys , enjoy your hockey games !!! i m done with this, i dont wanna play in day care !!!

its was like this last year , its was like this 2 years ago and funny stuff its same this year !!! so anyway guys , enjoy your hockey games !!! i m done with this, i dont wanna play in day care !!!

and neither do we. But it would seem you're the only one acting childish.

If you were even around for that long, it's been like this for the past 10 years. We had our Boccachinos meets, would join in the Lafleurs meets, Cruise to Tremblant, go for photoshoots. It's always been this way, so for you to somehow magically point it out and start accusing the rest of the community that they're somehow willingly leading you on with whether or not they're going to come, well, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ease up. you'll meet a lot of the same people at most meets, but yes others do come. I'm sure many other things get rearranged due to playoff hocket scheduling. Just deal with it.

Wow i have never been in a meet and it was my plan but i dont need to meet people like this, i wasent there, and i hopefully will go to the next one, look man cars are a passion and passions offen go after family, even after friends sometimes, hope to meet nice people with nice cars and have a talk about that and not about why the fuck we missed the last meeting... Lol

Wow i have never been in a meet and it was my plan but i dont need to meet people like this, i wasent there, and i hopefully will go to the next one, look man cars are a passion and passions offen go after family, even after friends sometimes, hope to meet nice people with nice cars and have a talk about that and not about why the fuck we missed the last meeting... Lol

Dont worry next time will be better, just like previous years the first meet is always a little slower. Looking forward to meeting you!

What's with all the drama? Who cares how many people show up, its just a freakin car meet. Life isn't hanging in the balance based on attendance levels.

Maybe I've gotten too old to understand ;)

Dont worry next time will be better, just like previous years the first meet is always a little slower. Looking forward to meeting you!

Yes! I will do my best to be there on the next one ( wont say yes, so nobody goes crazy if indont go cuz my kids are sick or wtv ;) ) ill surely try to come with the whole family, i dont a m series car by the way :( but will go by the ways.. And lets bring the joy of our passion here and stop thinking about the bashing on ppl, next time sunny day food family and friends with awesome cars, if thats the meeting we'r talking about we'll have some serius fun rigth there!

completely forgot about this meeting, next times it goes into Google calendar lol, oh well I'll try to make it to the next one

btw Brokenjesus, noticed you were from Anjou too, do you know/go to any "local" car meetings, can't really seem to find any ones or good ones....

completely forgot about this meeting, next times it goes into Google calendar lol, oh well I'll try to make it to the next one

btw Brokenjesus, noticed you were from Anjou too, do you know/go to any "local" car meetings, can't really seem to find any ones or good ones....

Well i dont live in anjou anymore but i still work in anjou, so np for any meetings, i have never been in a meeting and looking to go to my first soon enough! If you know about something let me know! Ill migth go to the one on the southshore on friday. Dont know yet, i guess we'll have a date for the next official bmw meet after the hockey playoff's

For those who are from the south shore , if youguys wanna meet or go for a beer im always up for it ! South shore is pretty boring and i dont like to go to laval and such often

For those who are from the south shore , if youguys wanna meet or go for a beer im always up for it ! South shore is pretty boring and i dont like to go to laval and such often

I know some people are going to the euro nigth on the south sore and somebody told me it was more a vw meet and there were 2 bimmers last week, im in if you guys want to go on friday, me i live way farther than laval im actually in La Plaine but i dont care going far cuz i enjoy my ride! ;) whos in?

I know some people are going to the euro nigth on the south sore and somebody told me it was more a vw meet and there were 2 bimmers last week, im in if you guys want to go on friday, me i live way farther than laval im actually in La Plaine but i dont care going far cuz i enjoy my ride! ;) whos in?

So i guess nobody is coming? ( forever alone lol )

Cant wait to be able to drive! I got my knee surgery on may 3rd and another one the may 10th because they fucked up so i could not make it. When is the next one? Is it every sunday ? i might be able to drive next week end.

Back