2013 Subaru WRX concept

Flames

2014-Subaru-WRX-1-sm.jpg

2014-Subaru-WRX-3-sm.jpg

2014-Subaru-WRX-2-sm.jpg

2014-Subaru-WRX-8-sm.jpg

Source: http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-sho...nyias13-2013-subaru-wrx-concept?src=soc_fcbks

I think the concept is not bad.
At least way better than the previous gen, which looks like a mazda 3 with a hood scoop.

hate de voir la version qui vont vendre et si cest pour cette annee vendue en 2014 ou pour lan prochain vendue en 2015

Nice concept; let's hope that the production version will keep some of that aggressiveness...

Looks good besides the doses of Audi and Mazda 3 I'm getting from it, but for some reason I don't get a WRX vibe from it doesn't have the essence of what made a WRX over the last decade

The body profile reminds me of an Evo X and the front end looks as though its from the FT86 concept.

Actually now that I think about it, the rear diffuser looks like the designers got a little too horny with the last gen STi's diffuser and then mixed in a 458 diffuser and got too carried away.

However silvertsi is right, it doesn't fit the image as to what the wrx has stood for during the last decade or so!

according to the article, these are actual photos of the concept car and NOT 3d renderings.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/2013-new-york-auto-show/nyias13-2013-subaru-wrx-concept said:
One thing we can tell you is that these aren't renders, even though they look that way. They are actual photos of the show car.

Also, I think the look of the WRX and STI will be completely different from the base version, they really want to differentiate both turbo cars from the "base model".

I'm calling BS that they're actual photos.

Just saw this on Jonsibal's facebook page:

544124_10151416155529902_1784438325_n.jpg

The above image over the "real wrx concept car" is Jonsibals 3D rendering of what he thought the new WRX/STi might look back in 2010...

Subaru parlait pas de dissocier wrx/ sti de l'impreza, d'en faire un modèle a part?

Envoyé depuis mon cellulaire :s

Subaru on toyotaifié leur ligne je pense qu'ils vont en faire un screw up malheureusement je souhaite juste qu'il me surprenne car ce concept est vraiment badass.

Aside from the mags, Subaru has nailed all the lines perfectly. And with the new 2.0 DIT motor, this should quite the car.

Back