New owner of a c63 sedan

Simon85

Hi!

I just bought a 2010 c63 sedan. Before, I owned a 2007 charger srt8, followed by a bmw 550i. So I chose a car that has muscles with comfort/technology.

So far, I'm really impressed and I think I made a good choice.

The first owner had problem parking his car, so I had to fixed the wheels (curb scratches on all wheels). So, I powder coated the wheels and caliper. The license plate was custom made for me. Cost 50usd shipped. Straight from Germany.

The only thing I don't like so far is the manual transmission. Kinda slow, especially while downshifting.

Any suggestions? I don't want to put too much money in it too. I'm planning to keep this car for a year or 2 and switched to a c63 coupe, with performance package.

I speak french too

rc3143.jpg

262ms5f.jpg

Love the C63. LOVE it.

Do resonator delete and a tune and coilovers and call it a day.

Hey guys. I just tuned my car and it's now 535hp/501lbs. Also I changed my differential to limited-slip.

Will post a video soon!

What an atrocious car. It's seriously so ugly man and what's up with black mags???
What a ticoune thing to do man.

And no way in hell did u end up with over 500 hp with just a tune.

I'm just fucking with u man.
Nice fkn ride and good luck with ur sexy car

What an atrocious car. It's seriously so ugly man and what's up with black mags???
What a ticoune thing to do man.

And no way in hell did u end up with over 500 hp with just a tune.

I'm just fucking with u man.
Nice fkn ride and good luck with ur sexy car

lol hahaha

Baseline_CA91_KN_Filters_Tune_Airbox_mod_6.jpg

Nice!!! Will have to meet up soon & go for a drive :) Did you join MBworld?

Stratman335 can come too seeing we never went last year

Yes. ca serait vraiment cool une ptite course!!!

Pas encore membre sur mbworld...

as tu des photos de ton c63?

Nice!!! Will have to meet up soon & go for a drive :) Did you join MBworld?

Stratman335 can come too seeing we never went last year

I did some driving with a fellow member with a modded 135 for a while and then left cause there were too many cars on the road that night.
We gotta do it late when it's open

Hey guys. I just tuned my car and it's now 535hp/501lbs. Also I changed my differential to limited-slip.

Will post a video soon!
How much does it cost that kind of mods? You probably had to change the exhaust set upmas well? Feel free to respond in PM if you prefer. Thnxs!

How much does it cost that kind of mods? You probably had to change the exhaust set upmas well? Feel free to respond in PM if you prefer. Thnxs!

Hey man. I got a good deal with Oe tuning. ecu tuning is 1.5k. I had to buy a quaife lsd (1.2k) and K&N filter (150$). With the installation and everything, it's a little bit below 3k. I could change my exhaust, but I don't want to invest too much money in it. It's already a fast car, faster than c63 black series. I rather wait and get a c63 coupe or a porsche 911 turbo in 2 years or so.

I can PM his phone number if you'd like. THe guy tuned lambos and veyrons too. I would highly recommend him!

I have his flyer in front of me and there's your car in it:

Lamgo G:

+35hp +30 tq (tuned only)

-Gains of 35 horsepower & 30 torque
-Ignition and fuel adjustment
-Improved throttle response
-Raised torque limits
-RPM and shifting adjustment
-Custom tuning available...

Hey man. I got a good deal with Oe tuning. ecu tuning is 1.5k. I had to buy a quaife lsd (1.2k) and K&N filter (150$). With the installation and everything, it's a little bit below 3k. I could change my exhaust, but I don't want to invest too much money in it. It's already a fast car, faster than c63 black series. I rather wait and get a c63 coupe or a porsche 911 turbo in 2 years or so.

I can PM his phone number if you'd like. THe guy tuned lambos and veyrons too. I would highly recommend him!

I have his flyer in front of me and there's your car in it:

Lamgo G:

+35hp +30 tq (tuned only)

-Gains of 35 horsepower & 30 torque
-Ignition and fuel adjustment
-Improved throttle response
-Raised torque limits
-RPM and shifting adjustment
-Custom tuning available...
Thank you very much for the infos. Im sure your car is a real beast now as they are already badass from amg! I would nt change the exhaust as i thinf they already sound great! Maybe a tune for mu car would be a good thing... I have a tubi system and a set of fabspeed..l car is doing backfires and footlong fire every hard shift!

I have a tubi system and a set of fabspeed..l car is doing backfires and footlong fire every hard shift!

:yikes:

I just got back from Zekes performance dyno. At the moment, I have 419hp on wheels, without the K&N filter. With the filter, I shoud be able to add another 15-20hp on wheels. That's about 535hp on motor. Summer will be fun :)

535hp moteur et 419whp?

Je dirais plus 480-490hp... ;)

Le owner du zekes performance ma dit de faire 419 / 0.8= 524hp. En ajoutant le k & N, ca va me rendre a environ 535hp. Je refais un autre dyno ds pas long.

Faudrait s'essayer toi et moi, avec ta z06. Je passe par laval souvent ;-)

Back