Will i get in trouble with BELL if...

zaku said:
i also cancelled Bell from almost 20 years with them because they keep on increasing the price and removed my unlimited bandwith.
they also asked me to return the modem but i never received their return shipping sticker and i did not get charged neither for the modem. so maybe ur not going to even get your return shipping sticker

They dont have the right to remove your unlimited access.

I still have mine since 2002. I had to fight.

But the original package was around 36$/month back in 2002, now it's 66$/month.

I'm looking for alternative such as teksavvi, e-box, b2b2c.

To op : do it and post pics :D

actually it is exactly what happened to me as well, I had a really old unlimited plan and they cancelled it without telling me, than charge me because i was over my limit

I decided I was going to do it and (take pictures and keep all the tracking to make sure they dont fuck me over)

I already received the shipping sticker so im looking for the perfect box! (a fridge box might be a bit overkill)

Last edited:
i have a few old modems lying around, everytime bell asked for them back i told them I sent it 3 months ago. Its been 2 years they havent mentioned anything

Bell... Don't ask if you're gonna have trouble with them. You ARE gonna have trouble with them.

I just made the switch from Bell to Rogers for cellphones (4 lines). Fuck you Bell.

To make a very, very long story short, I expect my story with Bell to end up in court (and them losing the case, of course.)

I was supposed to get a cell phone with bell last month. During the activation/signing up , my sales guy tells me that I owe bell $1500 for a corporate line I had in 2005 (2 phones) . They have my name right my SIN right etc etc , the catch is I've been with fido since 99 when I got my first cell phone . Also , I never got any collection calls or anything of the sort plus my credit is squeaky clean .

Gonna have to straighten that out

back when i was working for them the amount of times agents would just tack on to people's bills just so it looks like an upgrade to get bonuses was incredible. That or hang up as soon as the guy mentionned removing a service or package :p

!!

mets le modem dans 1 boite de cerial... tape la boite de cerial avec 10 roulette de ducktape mets sa dans un autre boite tape sa encore en debille remet le dans un autre boite... jusqua temps que tu soie rendu a grosseur dun boite de fridge???

Back