Slammed 05 accord coupe (PRICE DROP!!!)

ItalianGrunt

Legacy Member
heres the link to the add

http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...05-Honda-Accord-EX-L-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ457568717

Hi there im selling my 2005 accord coupe, i am now asking 7,500$ firm, not a penny less!! it is not Negotiable or trade for a 2005 - 2009 ford mustang GT black on black leather or red leather int. ONLY no other vehicles please, car was extremely babied and very well over maintained such as all the fluids were change regularly with OEM honda fluids: brake fluid, rad fluid, man. trans. fluid, and oil was always Mobil 1 synthetic with Honda filter.

i always inspected the car thouroughly (given that im a mechanic) every oil change.

i have all the documents of the car including the carproof in hand, 95% of the mileage is highway driven, and all ball joints and all 4 brakes were JUST done.

THIS CAR RUNS LIKE IT JUST ROLLED OFF THE LOT, I KID YOU NOT, COME CHECK IT OUT YOURSELFS

car was only driven in the winter once. car is always stored in warm garage (shown in pics)

here is a list of some of the mods on the car ( i have all the original parts as well )

-DC Sports full cold air intake w/maf sensor input
-upgraded OEM honda original front upper strut bar
-Acura TL-Type S rear sway bar (thicker) and links
-DNA adjustable coilovers
-18" Fast trident wheels (ill throw in 2 new potenza tires)
-10k HID
-X2 12" Targa subs sound system
-etc, etc

please call me for more questions, do not PM me cause i am not at a computer very often

-514-465-2082 my name is Andrew

Je parle francais aussi!!!

Last edited:
Bump, also for all those wondering, its the 4cyl, not the gaz guzzling 6cyl, and yes its manual.

Clean rare car! nice price too.

One of two or three dropped black 7th gens in Montreal besides mine. Saw it a few times driving. PS V6 doesn't guzzle that much gas :p

GLWS

thanks man i know you dont really see anyone with this car done up thats why i chose it :p cause its different, not to mention comfortable ;)

Back