Brahs, i need your advice...iPhone 5 or S3 ? Or wait till 5S ?

Attorney

So i've been wanting to get a new phone, and now the time has come for me to get rid of my POS phone to update my shit a little.

So i've been looking the iPhone 5 and it looks pretty fucking alpha, alumunium finish, less glass, tinder for sloots, imessage, and all that good shit

Now the S3 which is somewhat bigger screen, better specs on paper and probs more functionnalities, but feels like a fucking toy and has more plastic
than a low-quality japanese sex toy.

So here's the question, which one you think is better and why ? Should i wait for the iPhone 5S ? (Because i'm not getting the S4 for sure as it looks like the same plastic shyt as the S3)...

Thanks

13.jpg

Would suit you

They always and will always come up with a new phone just a couple of months after you get yourself a brand new phone and start to feel like a badass, So why wait? Go for it.

Just a couple of months ago i got the iphone 4s cause i felt old as fuck with my old phone i bought like 2 or 3 years ago. For 100$ more i had the iphone 5 but i said fuck that, why would i pay more to get basically the same shit except a few non important upgrades.

This was the lesson of the day.

I've had more than a couple of beers actually..

Galaxy is povrety phone ,

Every android user i know are some phaggots who brags about how you can "customize" your phone lol.I feel bad for them...always trying to prove how superior is their phone by showing you some random things you can only do with an android but that NO ONES cares loll .

Had gs3. Switched to iPhone 5. Best phone I've had so far. Although I would definitely check out the htc one if I was in the market for now, the reviews are mixed on it but if it works for you I'd say its the best looking android phone out there.

If screen size doesn't really matter to you and you're not a heavy user type who would load custom rom then I would say iPhone 5 for sure. 5s will most likely be the same but with a slightly faster processor and better camera.

There's about 30 threads about this yet u still manage to start another. I'd recommend an iPhone to you since it's user friendly, u might have a hard time understanding how an android phone works

Galaxy is povrety phone ,

Every android user i know are some phaggots who brags about how you can "customize" your phone lol.I feel bad for them...always trying to prove how superior is their phone by showing you some random things you can only do with an android but that NO ONES cares loll .

Sand in vagina much?

If I hadn't bought the Nexus 4 (I got an iphone 5 for my dad and to be very honest I'm not impressed) I would buy the HTC One...it really looks good.

And the change from iPhone to Nexus isn't as much because "android is better" but because I'm getting something that I wouldn't have gotten with the iPhone 5 and that is... change.

He's right, plastic toy phones are for phaggots.

Quad core or octa core, still plastic phaggot material, any alpha male will avoid that shyt.

So why the fuck did you start this thread
Alpha male would think for himself and buy whatever he wants.

Back