Caught 3 phaggots hotboxing in the sauna.

N/A Doesn't know how to gym.

you want to do incline, decline, flat and chest fly as well as all kinds of dumbbell press if you want your chest looking all juicy as phuck.

I forgot to call LE Polak, but did anyone else see the girl in pink between 10:30 and 11:30? BONJOUR. :D

ya hitting 2 plate is actually not that hard, anything beyond is getting slow as fuck...

yall phaggots that do legs, how many time s awekk?

I'll be cereal here. I represent the 10% of phaggots who doesn't do legs. A) Because I still wanna fit in my Ralph Laurens and B) My thighs and calves are already beast mode as it is from cardio and previous leg workouts from years ago.

N/A Doesn't know how to gym.

you want to do incline, decline, flat and chest fly as well as all kinds of dumbbell press if you want your chest looking all juicy as phuck.
I hit 2plate 10 @ 170lbs 9% of fat picture to come! put picture of you and we'll see who cant train LOL..

I only use decline to do abs in strengh all bodybuilder or real trainer will told you that decline is overated
I easily charge 2plate x12 with a drop set with the dumbell and i dont really feel the pump like on the flat bench

I hit 2plate 10 @ 170lbs 9% of fat picture to come! put picture of you and we'll see who cant train LOL..

I only use decline to do abs in strengh all bodybuilder or real trainer will told you that decline is overated
I easily charge 2plate x12 with a drop set with the dumbell and i dont really feel the pump like on the flat bench
While youre at it, post pictures of your weiner also.

When i think Protege Tuner I think beast mode :D

While youre at it, post pictures of your weiner also.

When i think Protege Tuner I think beast mode :D
wtf is a weiner
+im not bulking im training in strengh for fighting my goal is to stay @170lbs with max strengh i do more cross fit than pushing plate bro butt post picture of you im curious too see how in shape you are me ill do it right after my job!
+im french and not good @ all in english so sorry if theres mystake:D

wtf is a weiner
+im not bulking im training in strengh for fighting my goal is to stay @170lbs with max strengh i do more cross fit than pushing plate bro butt post picture of you im curious too see how in shape you are me ill do it right after my job!

a weiner is a dick loll

wtf is a weiner

I cant post one dude, im 5'3 254lbs 67% bf, I would need a wide angle lens, otherwise you wont be able to see all of me.

I did win a local trampoline championship though.

I cant post one dude, im 5'3 254lbs 67% bf, I would need a wide angle lens, otherwise you wont be able to see all of me.

I did win a local trampoline championship though.
LOL you probaly win local breaking trampolin championship
but post if you really know how to workout you supposed to be in shape!
or you simply follow the basic training that comes with your gym abonnement

Back