Enfin un swap sr20det ! 240sx 1993

Christopherk

Swap fait par TFPerformance : https://www.facebook.com/Tfperformance?fref=ts

Manque le shroud je suis au courant! hahah

UPDATE !!

Premiere journee de drift ! Faut travailler quelque point comme etre plus smooth avec le volant et les switchback! Mais bon jetait rouiller pi je suis pas habituer a avoir un peu de power!

UPDATE !!

Nouvelle vue ! Mon e-brake ne fonctionne pas pour les initiation -.- Nouveau pad arriere a venir!

Last edited:
Oui je confirme son de merde! Straight 3 1/2 pouce! Je deteste ma fart can ! Je change sa lundi aujourdhui ... Mai pas de besoin de hate monsieur ! Je suis desoler que taime pas le son mai pas besoin de hate XD

Je crois que tu viens de faire plus de fautes d'orthographes dans ta phrases, qu'il y a de mots....

OY! grammer nazi, STFU & GTFO no one cares about that shit school boy....

i dono what your setup is, but you might want to consider something along the lines of 2.50 or smaller. 2.50 gives alot of echo, if you dont need the size, go smaller but mandrel bend and you'l pick up some torque on the low end and good flow on the top end. just my .02

OY! grammer nazi, STFU & GTFO no one cares about that shit school boy....

i dono what your setup is, but you might want to consider something along the lines of 2.50 or smaller. 2.50 gives alot of echo, if you dont need the size, go smaller but mandrel bend and you'l pick up some torque on the low end and good flow on the top end. just my .02

I lold!!!
You made my day :bigup:

t28 s15 turbo atm! Trying to get to 14 psi with injectors and 300xz maf etc etc ! So this size is maybe too big but I got the it for 200$ and its in stainless soo :D ! But the fart can makes the noise aggresive and stupid ! Too damn loud

Je crois que tu viens de faire plus de fautes d'orthographes dans ta phrases, qu'il y a de mots....

oui pui ques que sa peu te faire dans ta colis de vie.

Hahaha thanks for being stupid

lol really? im not the one commin on to a guys thread, giving him grief about spelling ya loser....lol. ppl like you who come on to ppls threads to get a rise out of them or the ppl in it instead of continuing on the thread subject are all the same. your days must be really boring if you go round looking to cause shit... get a life....NE ways, im done ruining this guys thread with you...

Last edited:
Back