Custom exhasut

Bello JP

Looking to get a custom exhaust for my Genesis Coupe, and decided to make a quick post and see who you guys would recommend.

So far, I've been referred to "Atelier HP" in Saint-Lin-Laurentides by a buddy of mine.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for input.

http://www.htturbotech.com/

Got my stainless steel intercooler piping done there, they also do exhausts and everything else. Was very satisfied with the quality, service and price. It's on the South Shore like ~5 minutes away after you cross the Champlain bridge, you can tell them the guy with the blue Supra sent you if you end up going. :p

Here's a pic, I can take some more detailed ones tonight if you're interested.

rZCvSNe.jpg

Thats one clean engine bay, and yes, I'd love to see more pics.

Thank you for info, will try and contact them during the week to get a quote. Kinda sucks that i start work before they open and finish after they close. I'm hoping they would be willing to do some work on Sat / Sun. If not, might have to wait for construction holidays and cross my fingers they stay open.

On a side note: How are you liking your BOV? If I'm not mistaken its an HKS? I was doing my research and came to the conclusion that I will either be going Synapse or HKS.

Thanks for the compliment, and I'll get you the pics in a few hours, I'm heading out in a couple of minutes. I'm pretty sure that the guy who did my IC piping came in for a few hours on the weekend to finish the job, but I don't remember 100%, so yeah you should just call and ask. They were very willing to accommodate when I dealt with them, though, that's for sure.

The BOV is an HKS, yeah. I'm satisfied with it, although I'll be switching to a Synapse this winter while doing my single turbo upgrade. They're most likely both fine for most applications. Tials are nice too.

Spend an hour looking over their photo gallery, I like what i see. Will give these guys a call within the next couple of weeks. Thank you.

Hahaha, you can't be serious. This place charges $260 for a foot long piece of tubing with a cone filter at the end...

Although the Jensen in the pic section is epic, they seem to charge big bucks for everything they do.

^ it costs to be the boss!

rawtek!

Yes they are pricy but u have to pay to play! i paid big bucks for my exhaust and i have to say they did a better job then i expected! Solid work and good guys!

My car was low i got stuck on a speed bump once, the car was literally rocking on the exhaust (side exhaust) and nothing came loose or brooke!

Htturbotech, called them for a quote....
I almost hang up in his face... $2800 for a custom turboback and at rawtek" it is around $1300

Hahaha, you can't be serious. This place charges $260 for a foot long piece of tubing with a cone filter at the end...

Although the Jensen in the pic section is epic, they seem to charge big bucks for everything they do.

+ 1.

On the other side you'll find federal muffler, samething, way cheaper.

OP "march 2002" still a brand spankin newbie , nice.

Back