Laptop Dell new in box - 900$

Status
Not open for further replies.
crxsi88 said:
is that me or i dont understand a word.? .. first that guys.. is that ecko or raekwon? .. guys = guy .. no s...
second , you are associated with him.. not he...

and how come you got only 1 post and its this one?

i dont know who you are, but i have some doubt.

anyway.. its none of my business, good luck

HEY YOU....

YOU STOLE.......my words!!! :p

crxsi88 said:
is that me or i dont understand a word.? .. first that guys.. is that ecko or raekwon? .. guys = guy .. no s...
second , you are associated with him.. not he...

and how come you got only 1 post and its this one?

i dont know who you are, but i have some doubt.

anyway.. its none of my business, good luck

Why??, because i have sign up today.. happy now? so.. if you ahve a problem with me just pm me a private msg...

sygate said:
Why??, because i have sign up today.. happy now? so.. if you ahve a problem with me just pm me a private msg...

didnt want to offense you, it was an opinion...

anyway i dont wanna be part of this business.

forgot, by the way i ahve a laptop to for sale :D .. CHEAP but not as powerful as this DELL.

pm me for detail

sygate said:

*bsflag*

Anyways, just PM (private message) him a private msg, and he'll explain it all :laugh:

Tigr = plz dude forget ur money *td*

Jai fait un pm a ecko et jai tout de suite senti le SCAM

plz guys come on

track the guys arrest him beat him a bit the put it in jail so hes get ripp just nicely :squintfin

HIGHTUNER said:
Tigr = plz dude forget ur money *td*

Jai fait un pm a ecko et jai tout de suite senti le SCAM

plz guys come on

track the guys arrest him beat him a bit the put it in jail so hes get ripp just nicely :squintfin

? si tu veut, fais verifié mon ip et lui a ecko et tu verra une solide difference.

If ya want to verify my ip and ecko's ip do it because it's not the same.

Ok guys, some of you guys think that I lost money. But I didn't lose any money. I've sent him a personal check and I cancelled my check because I felt so unsecure about it. Paying the money without any guarantee on receiving the product is kind of suicide.
Now I'm talking with ecko and sygate about this purchase. They have to provide us more detail and choose a clear payment method. I'll let you know guys more detail as soon as they contact me.

Last edited:
sygate said:
Sky, Thats it's right.

Ecko said that u are handicapped and U won't able to come meet us in Montreal. Therefore, I don't see any methos that I can make the deal face 2 face, unless I drive all the way to Gaspesie which I won't.

Keep us updated, Tigerpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back