Sick Wagon Thread

I wouldn't call it enormous, it's basically an R33 wagon. Only 1.4 inches longer than a 3rd gen Legacy. A Caldina was closer to an Impreza in size.

I think the long straight lines make the Stagea look a lot bigger than it is. I see quite a few out here but they're nowhere close to being as popular as Subies for import.

Nah y’en aurait pas tant que ça, c’est énorme en tabarnack. C’est la compétition au Legnum de Mitsubishi.

La legacy c’était plus la compétition de la Caldina de Toyota

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'était directement dans la ligue de la Legacy. Et tous variantes de performances se suivaient... Ce sont les lignes de la voiture qui la font paraître ''grosse''

IMG_1439.JPG

I wouldn't call it enormous, it's basically an R33 wagon. Only 1.4 inches longer than a 3rd gen Legacy. A Caldina was closer to an Impreza in size.

I think the long straight lines make the Stagea look a lot bigger than it is. I see quite a few out here but they're nowhere close to being as popular as Subies for import.

more a R34 than a R33. Pretty sure that the door of an R34 sedan fit on that ! And beside that a R34 front clip is almost bolt on on those car !

more a R34 than a R33. Pretty sure that the door of an R34 sedan fit on that ! And beside that a R34 front clip is almost bolt on on those car !

Appearance wise, yes.

The WC34 Series 1 was produced from 1996 to late 1998. This model bears many visual similarities to the R34 Nissan Skyline, giving the impression of lineage to the R34 Nissan Skyline, though mechanically it is most similar to the R33 Nissan Skyline.

Appearance wise, yes.

The WC34 Series 1 was produced from 1996 to late 1998. This model bears many visual similarities to the R34 Nissan Skyline, giving the impression of lineage to the R34 Nissan Skyline, though mechanically it is most similar to the R33 Nissan Skyline.
Dang I got schooled lol thx man !

sent from the shitter

Back