Sick Wagon Thread

My dream wagon, not available in NC.

Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 TDI

b67839450e65147d1fdf3e4974529a65.jpg

Exactement.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
J'pense pas que la part de marché est assez grande pour 2.

On dirait que mon approval nod a tout les wagon que je croisent n'es pas suffisant pour faire monter les ventes.

d980c1843a5ea4d8e119f757ab1838e9.gif

if volkswagen could offer a GTI wagon, it would be the best car on sale. but a Golf R wagon is just ridiculous. I'm so sad we don't have the option here.

images%2Foriginal%2F11645-The+Golf+Estate+R.jpg

i seriously don't know how performance wagons haven't completely raped the cuv market by now. being high-up sucks.

bmw-m3-touring-being-consider-could-have-xdrive-129795_1.jpg

could you imagine selecting the engine, transmission, bodystyle and options you want, and the manufacturer simply inputs your demand into a queue for assembly? every car could be offered with hatch, sedan & wagon bodystyles, every engine and transmission designed for that chassis would be available since they all bolt up to each other. you now no longer have to deal with guessing "what people want" or overstocking dealer lots with models that don't sell, and customers no longer deal with "well no one wanted one last year so we don't offer it anymore".

i bet many, if not most, would be more than happy with waiting a little longer for the exact car they've ordered.

Golf R wagon would make the best Utility/fun package.

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

excusez mon ignorance mais pourquoi les Muricains aiment pas les wagons ? sont censés aimer les gros chars eux autres ?? ou ils vont plus vers les suv

excusez mon ignorance mais pourquoi les Muricains aiment pas les wagons ? sont censés aimer les gros chars eux autres ?? ou ils vont plus vers les suv

C’est la mentalité GM, Ford, Dodge.

Y’en font pas tant de wagons eux autres les domestiques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because high off the ground and pick ups are dirt cheap to buy. There was a time when the wagon was popular, then the minivan came out.

C’est la mentalité GM, Ford, Dodge.

Y’en font pas tant de wagons eux autres les domestiques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
one of the last nice us wagon... Europe got the nice front end
e05a02730a4a5f30230f276380e8e7e1.jpg
8729c5cfa95f70a57205e072ab4a2663.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back