Sick Wagon Thread

Still not sure if we can call it "nice" if we consider it's the only American wagon then yes it's not that bad but if we compare to Euro wagon it looks like shit.

I hate the Americans for their SUV and Pick-Up trucks. They are the reason why we don't get interesting cars here.

I took my wagon this morning to the grocery store, it handle like a dream on : snow / ice / pavement.

Then this afternoon I took my pick-up for a quick drive to my office. It just sucked in every possible way compared to my car. The ride is more rough, the braking distance isn't the same, the only thing it does "better" is I can go v8 dans panne trough snow banks without making cringe face and worrying about wrecking my front bumper cover.

My girlfriend was still angry up to recently because I bought a wagon instead of a CUV or pick-up. Last week in the snowstorm she took my pick-up for a 10 minutes drive to the convenience store. When she came back she told me " J'aime crissement mieux mon auto que ton pick up " I loled

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

C’est la mentalité GM, Ford, Dodge.

Y’en font pas tant de wagons eux autres les domestiques

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford makes wagons they just don't sell them in Canada or USA
Mondeo
Mondeo-ST-Line-estate-dynamic.jpg

Focus

2019-ford-focus-wagon-st-line-and-vignale-look-good-in-red_7.jpg

Older Focus ST Estate
FORDFocusSTEstate-4698_2.jpg

We also have the following
I love the Renault Talisman
talisman_estate7.jpg

Peugeot 308
dsc_9905.jpg

Peugeot-508_SW-2019-wallpaper.jpg

I don’t know much about ford but something tells me Ford NA doesn’t have much to do with Ford EU

I think what I meant is that wagons are off culture’d and the minivan point made up there confirms this 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as much as i hate fca products with a passion, i would love to see the Magnum bodystyle make a comeback. I don't know if it would sell well, but I can't see anyone wanting to pick a Challenger/Charger over a Magnum. And if they could offer it with better more fuel efficient drivetrains in lesser trims, it would also take the Jouney's place for a family hauler.

inb4 90k$

moins que 90k mais T6 upfront (turbo+supercharged), T8 in the back, full PIHV, preconditionning(la voiture peut être réglée pour se réchauffer ou refroidir sur une plage horaire désirée), AWD 8spd(with paddle shift and sport shifter), bowers & wilkins stereo, suede seats, 4 zone climate, voie réservée, Ohlins suspension, electric foldable rear seats, full panoramic roof, directionnal lights, heated wipers, heated washer fluid, launch control, huuuuuge Polestar brakes, remote starter with all the goodies in the palm of your hand on your mobile device, 360 cam, pilot assist, self park in and park out, regrigerated glove box, carbon upper strut bar... So many things, the list is out of this world

With the weight and insta massive power to all 4 wheels, this will be in the territory of Power to Weight ratio of an RS6, don't know yet how the handling will be specially that it's the first of it's size getting the hybrid...

230830_New_Volvo_S60_Polestar_Engineered_interior.jpg

the seatbelts make me moist.

230827_New_Volvo_S60_Polestar_Engineered_exterior.jpg

mlem

Malheureusement on va juste avoir le sedan ici, S60 T8 eAWD

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

moins que 90k mais T6 upfront (turbo+supercharged), T8 in the back, full PIHV, preconditionning(la voiture peut être réglée pour se réchauffer ou refroidir sur une plage horaire désirée), AWD 8spd(with paddle shift and sport shifter), bowers & wilkins stereo, suede seats, 4 zone climate, voie réservée, Ohlins suspension, electric foldable rear seats, full panoramic roof, directionnal lights, heated wipers, heated washer fluid, launch control, huuuuuge Polestar brakes, remote starter with all the goodies in the palm of your hand on your mobile device, 360 cam, pilot assist, self park in and park out, regrigerated glove box, carbon upper strut bar... So many things, the list is out of this world

With the weight and insta massive power to all 4 wheels, this will be in the territory of Power to Weight ratio of an RS6, don't know yet how the handling will be specially that it's the first of it's size getting the hybrid...

https://c.slashgear.com/wp-content/...ew_Volvo_S60_Polestar_Engineered_interior.jpg

the seatbelts make me moist.

https://c.slashgear.com/wp-content/...ew_Volvo_S60_Polestar_Engineered_exterior.jpg

mlem

en aucun cas je vais débattre de tout ces points là, mais ca a un prix disons !

Back