THE bugatti Veyron | Showroom Waxxon Spa Automobile | Detailed

9948205276_5bf26e7726_o.jpg

Here's the veyron I detailed this past summer, still looking gorgeous 4 months later in monaco!

Monaco.. the paradise of Bugatti!
http://thesupercarkids.com/special-edition-bugatti-veyrons-in-monaco-2013/

Nothing shine like a veyron paint.. than a true Bugatti Veyron paint :) I kinda miss the feeling of sitting in this car ! Anyone know what happened to the other Veyron owner in Trois -Rivières ?

Nothing shine like a veyron paint.. than a true Bugatti Veyron paint :) I kinda miss the feeling of sitting in this car ! Anyone know what happened to the other Veyron owner in Trois -Rivières ?

I can reply to that lol ; It was sold to lambo west-island. Il est bien de se rappeler les voitures uniques sur lequel on a déja eu le plaisir de travailler :)

Il parait que le gars qui l'avait a sous-estimé le cout de la maintenance d'une veyron. Il se serait promener en 458 italia l'été passée et à l'automne il aurait acheter une Lambo SV (suremement une aventador mais j'ai rien vu de mes propres yeux.)

Il parait que le gars qui l'avait a sous-estimé le cout de la maintenance d'une veyron. Il se serait promener en 458 italia l'été passée et à l'automne il aurait acheter une Lambo SV (suremement une aventador mais j'ai rien vu de mes propres yeux.)

j'ai entendu la même chose :) he still had the dream for a few months :p

The Veyron was traded in for a 458, and SV order, and 200,000$ in cash. The Veyron is now sold to the son of the owner of the biggest trucking company in Toronto. He just hasn't picked it up yet. I believe his Instagram is @liquidassets44.

The Veyron was traded in for a 458, and SV order, and 200,000$ in cash. The Veyron is now sold to the son of the owner of the biggest trucking company in Toronto. He just hasn't picked it up yet. I believe his Instagram is @liquidassets44.

do you like the trade ?

Owning a ferrari and a lambo is a great deal, but you can only drive one car at a time, I think I would prefer the veyron over owning these 2 '' more common'' cars.

do you like the trade ?

Owning a ferrari and a lambo is a great deal, but you can only drive one car at a time, I think I would prefer the veyron over owning these 2 '' more common'' cars.

I didn't personally do the trade. I spoke to the owner last year at a car show in trois Rivieres. At first I thought he was joking about owning a Veyron, but needless to say, he does (did). He mentioned that it was too much work for nothing. He was going on about spending more for that car than all his other cars put together and only driving it three times a year.

Personally, I have not driven those caliber of vehicles, but I do see where he's coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

free bump lol J'ai revu ce post et elle fait toujours rêver lol Vraiment belle noir! pour avoir vue celle de OB grise c'est vraiment différent.

Tu es le Dieux détailler Cobraaa lol

Merci à toi! Mais j'aime moins '' le dieu''. Disons simplement que j'ai une passion et un talent pour le detailing :) Ce fut certainement le highlight de ma carrière avoir les deux Veyron side by side.

Back