Hnnnnggg(facebook video)

je ne sais pas quoi dire, le body est trop musculaire, juste le V est tellement découpé que j'ai l'impression de regarder un homme danser

no HNNNG content for me sorry

not being a giant black dude, if i had sex with her doggystyle, i'd end up being her G-string.

that and man face.

tammy verge look alike! I don't like her body at all but i would still smash her like there's no tomorrow!!!!

lol at some of these comments... If most guys on MR saw her in real life they wouldn't even know where to start!

Probably not the best face in the world, yes she has some abs, but she is still a wouldsmash/10

Smoking body! 10! She's just kind of awkward in the dance though; looks like the type of girl that if she was riding you, she'd do it with no rhythm and all sorts of stupid moves, enough to piss you off to the point that you'd just hold her down and bang away.

EDIT: nevermind, song is Balada - Gustavo Lima

would definitely smash.

MR guys who dont like her are just jealous cause she can squat more than you!

Some of you guys are FUNNY! If she came up to you and wanted to fawwk you would not think about it for 2 seconds... I'd hit that like a fat kid in a candy store.

More for me.

ok i just got back from her twitter...Holy mother of god would smash like it was my last time

Back