My ford escape on kijiji.. and this weird offer

Calvaire moi qui a envoyé chier <<l'Affouïcain>> qui m'a appellé l'autre jour quand j'ai annoncé ma Honda Accord 1999.
Mon char était rendu à 370 000km, j'étais convaincu qu'il me niaisait quand il m'a dit que ca allait être shipper en afrique ahahah

I had no idea that exporting cars to Africa and Lybia was such big business

I should buy my moms Toyota Camry off her and make some dough lol

Same story. Sold a grand vitara to a guy who shipped it to new guinea. Paid cash, all areas legit.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

The first time I did it they drove all the way from MTL to Quebec city to buy my 300 000km '98 camry that was 30% repainted with color coded enamel rattle cans because I fixed rust spots on it. The job was clean but anyone with an ounce of knowledge could notice. There was a rotten spot on the hood, passenger side.

It also had steering and brakes that shudder and shake violently like a meth head in a sudafed factory at higway speeds.

I awared them, but they were all outta fucks to give. The dudes gave me hundred dollar bills, slapped the X on the back and drove off with the car, never to be seen again, except maybe in saudi drift videos.

Second time around '98 Camry still, 250 000km, no catalytic converter, one door from a different camry of the same color after colliding with semi truck. This single door had a tinted window and different interior cloth style although roughly same color.

Same deal, the Kijiji ad was explicit on the problems of the car but that didn't matter either, showed up with a fat roll of 20$, slapped X plate, drove off. Done deal.

I had brand new winter tires for that car but they shrugged them off, so I sold them to someone else.

Proceeded with proxies both time. I had put an expiration date on the document.

It was all legit.

The first time I did it they drove all the way from MTL to Quebec city to buy my 300 000km '98 camry that was 30% repainted with color coded enamel rattle cans because I fixed rust spots on it. The job was clean but anyone with an ounce of knowledge could notice. There was a rotten spot on the hood, passenger side.

It also had steering and brakes that shudder and shake violently like a meth head in a sudafed factory at higway speeds.

I awared them, but they were all outta fucks to give. The dudes gave me hundred dollar bills, slapped the X on the back and drove off with the car, never to be seen again, except maybe in saudi drift videos.

Second time around '98 Camry still, 250 000km, no catalytic converter, one door from a different camry of the same color after colliding with semi truck. This single door had a tinted window and different interior cloth style although roughly same color.

Same deal, the Kijiji ad was explicit on the problems of the car but that didn't matter either, showed up with a fat roll of 20$, slapped X plate, drove off. Done deal.

I had brand new winter tires for that car but they shrugged them off, so I sold them to someone else.

Proceeded with proxies both time. I had put an expiration date on the document.

It was all legit.

Yeah I just sold it, 2000$ the guy told me his business is exporting the cars, but this one was for his sister and wanted to be sure it was clean. He tried it out and filled the proxy form and off I go, took a picture of his license. Hes from here though, legit business, there were other people selling their cars too.

Edit : thanks for the replies... reassured me there :p

Last edited:
cool parreil de voir ça. C'est une forme de recyclage et c'est probablement des bonnes voitures pour eux la bas.*tu*

cool parreil de voir ça. C'est une forme de recyclage et c'est probablement des bonnes voitures pour eux la bas.*tu*

Même principe qu'avec nos beautés orientales qu'on retrouve dans des distributeurs type ' JDM VIDANGES '.

J'ai annoncé et vendu également il y a quelques années, ma RAV4 2001 à une africaine qui était en visite à Montréal chez son frère. J'ai été payé cash à un bureau de change de Ville St-Laurent; j'avais même le choix de me faire payer en US ou en Can. La dames n'a pas voulu passer au bureau de la SAAQ parce qu'elle disait l'envoyer immédiatement en afrique par conteneur.

Back