The gun thread

Tracers aren't incendiary. They are legal but very hard to find. I have some in 556 but never tried them. You can find some bullets from individuals if you know the right person. They are cool to watch but not very accurate.
Pas “incendière” mais.....

Pis la soirée même.... lol oops
3D37B1DC-0F18-4B28-85DF-1FEA231B90A9.jpeg

précision rifle sur un budget , une savage bolt action dans le .243

maudite .338 Lapua , j'en ai tiré vla plusieurs années , le '' je me souviens '' sur nos plaques de char prend tout son sens

précision rifle sur un budget , une savage bolt action dans le .243

maudite .338 Lapua , j'en ai tiré vla plusieurs années , le '' je me souviens '' sur nos plaques de char prend tout son sens

Ça m'avais toujours turn off comme étant trop "petit" comme calibre, mais plus je lis à ce sujet, plus ça semble intéressant pour un gun abordable.

Ça m'avais toujours turn off comme étant trop "petit" comme calibre, mais plus je lis à ce sujet, plus ça semble intéressant pour un gun abordable.

le .243 win c'est parfait pour aller au chevreuil , ça coûte pas cher la boite , presque pas de recul

pendant longtemps y'avait des deal chez Dante , une savage bolt action avec un scope boboche pour 249$-299$+ tx , a 500 pieds le grouping était écoeurant , c'était gênant pour les autres gars autour avec des carabines over 1k

So did my CCSMAFAR on Monday. Was pretty fun! I actually enjoyed the class and found it relatively easy (I booked it in French because all the English classes were full) so Aside from having to learn terms I already know in French it was easy.

Spent the first 30 mins wondering what the hell "Mire" meant. Only to find out later it meant Irons Sights thanks to the power point slide lolll. Zero resemblance between the English and French words.

Seems like all the non restricted CFSCs are booked for 2020 so it'll have to wait till January.
In the mean time il see if I can get the hunting course done in December.

Thanks for the advice btw guys. Can't wait for my first trip to the range with you guys once this whole covid shit show is over

So did my CCSMAFAR on Monday. Was pretty fun! I actually enjoyed the class and found it relatively easy (I booked it in French because all the English classes were full) so Aside from having to learn terms I already know in French it was easy.

Spent the first 30 mins wondering what the hell "Mire" meant. Only to find out later it meant Irons Sights thanks to the power point slide lolll. Zero resemblance between the English and French words.

Seems like all the non restricted CFSCs are booked for 2020 so it'll have to wait till January.
In the mean time il see if I can get the hunting course done in December.

Thanks for the advice btw guys. Can't wait for my first trip to the range with you guys once this whole covid shit show is over

glad you liked it. i've always love to take those courses and most of the time it's given by great instructors. when my wife did her course, she loved it too and she told me later on that i could of sat-in for free since i already have a PAL. i might just do that when one of my friend is going for his course.
ao what's your goal after getting you PAL? bring home some meat or just to ring the gong and punch some holes into papers?

820C4606-93E8-43CF-8265-C7B7EEFBD900.jpeg

C’est moi qui est retardé ou Wish vendent des silencieux sous le couvert d’être des “filtres à essence”...?!?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/suppressors/comments/hslcgj/could_this_fuel_filter_from_wish_be_used_as_a/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNsU1JCGlQk

Le pire c'est qu'il a l'air de qualité lol

Pas mal certain que sa se fait saisir aux douanes avant d'arriver ici et que tu as la police sur le dos après lol

Sa filtre tu vraiment quelque chose pour vrai haha

4n67a9.jpg

^^

C'est fou, on s'entend tu que sa filtre fuck all et que sa l'a carrément aucune application dans un char lol, faq c'est quoi la conclusion, wish c'est un site de contrebande de silencieux lol?

Back