The gun thread

Dante's story.

Went in with a hard budget for a scope, rings and mounts. Wanted the X1000 in 6x24, but it was about 150$ over. Ended up with the 4x16.

Next day, 6x24 170$ off.

Went got a Benelli SuperNova Tactical. Not going to lie but pickings were pretty slim even at Sail. I called around for about 45 mins. No stock of Glock 17, 19 or 21.. Might consider an SD9 but I need to sleep on it, not sure I want the hassle of a pistol

Get a p10 C it’s just as good as a glack. IMO better cuz super comfy grip and amazing trigguh. Down side pricey mag but who cares During shtf lal

I absolutely agree it is the superior firearm.

However

Much like an air cooled 911, I stand by my previous statement.
Loved shooting my 1911 even though it was not an upscale model. Sold it for a wheel gun in 454 for the lulz of shooting flames.

My Shadow 1 is the only one I'll keep forever I think.
67a8891b5fa9d2349b691167d2ee9ae9.jpg

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Stop bitching when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its only our province that takes 7 to 8 weeks. Transfer in Ontario are done in 3 days.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

Yep this is why I don't talk about this stuff on MR. Sorry for asking a question

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep this is why I don't talk about this stuff on MR. Sorry for asking a question

Your question wasn’t the problem. It was your reaction to the answer. Pretty sure you’ll get the same response on CGN plus, all the anglos will laugh that you live in a shitty province.

Your question wasn’t the problem. It was your reaction to the answer. Pretty sure you’ll get the same response on CGN plus, all the anglos will laugh that you live in a shitty province.
And this is why I don't speak or post about guns. Too many experts of nothing except thinking they're the king of the range

Lockdown start tomorrow, my bullets aint coming fast enough!

I have 10 rounds left (shotgun)! MR help a brother out!

:p

Faisait plusieurs années que j'avais en tête un petit projet de vault… maintenant c'est chose faite! Manque que des petits détails a finir..

safe1.jpg

safe2.jpg

Back