The gun thread

glad you liked it. i've always love to take those courses and most of the time it's given by great instructors. when my wife did her course, she loved it too and she told me later on that i could of sat-in for free since i already have a PAL. i might just do that when one of my friend is going for his course.
ao what's your goal after getting you PAL? bring home some meat or just to ring the gong and punch some holes into papers?

Hunting for sure. Spending some time on the range also sounds like a blast.

But as for the restricted firearms... the whole having to apply for a transportation permit in advance everytime I wanna go to the range sounds like a massive pain in the ass. At least from what the course made it sound like.

I'm a pretty spontaneous guy so if one day I'm off and wanna go to the range and I cant because I needed to ask for permission weeks in advance... kind of a let down.

So that's the one thing about pistols that kinda annoyed me.

^^

C'est fou, on s'entend tu que sa filtre fuck all et que sa l'a carrément aucune application dans un char lol, faq c'est quoi la conclusion, wish c'est un site de contrebande de silencieux lol?

Tu devrais voir les "porte manteau" 3dprinted pour AR15 full auto lol
Sec_Screen-Shot-2020-11-03-at-4.11.27-PM.jpg

https://www.wired.com/story/boogaloo-boys-3d-printed-machine-gun-parts/

But as for the restricted firearms... the whole having to apply for a transportation permit in advance everytime I wanna go to the range sounds like a massive pain in the ass. At least from what the course made it sound like.

I'm a pretty spontaneous guy so if one day I'm off and wanna go to the range and I cant because I needed to ask for permission weeks in advance... kind of a let down.

Is that a quebec thing? Your Authorization To Transport (ATT) gets attached to your RPAL (licence). You don't need to get approval for going to your local range and back.

As of September 2, 2015, if you have restricted or prohibited firearms, you may be eligible to have conditions attached to your firearms licence for certain routine and lawful transportation purposes. To confirm if these conditions are attached to your licence or to apply by phone, call the Canadian Firearms Program at 1-800-731-4000.

You dont have to ask each time you want to go to the range.
You have your PAL and Bill 9, become a member of the range, buy your gun and go shoot at the range anytime you want.
Just make sure to have all the papers and registration of the gun with you and your license of course.

Calvaire comment ça se peut que ça reste comme ça en toute impunité?!?!

Si moi je vendais ça ouvertement comme ça sur facebook la GRC défoncerais ma porte à 5am demain matin... Pourquoi est-ce qu’eux peuvent vendre ça aussi peu subtilement?!

jackiechanmindblown.gif

It's from China. Not illegal to sell there, only to import here.

You dont have to ask each time you want to go to the range.
You have your PAL and Bill 9, become a member of the range, buy your gun and go shoot at the range anytime you want.
Just make sure to have all the papers and registration of the gun with you and your license of course.

Thats not what the instructor told me during the class. He made it fairly clear that you need to apply for the transportation papers EACH time the weapon is transported from one location to another

Thats not what the instructor told me during the class. He made it fairly clear that you need to apply for the transportation papers EACH time the weapon is transported from one location to another

Except the gun range... For example, if you wanna sell one of your firearms and bring it to the post office to ship it. You have to ask for an ATT (Authorization To Transport). Same thing let’s say you buy a new Restricted firearm at your local gun shop and you want to take it home.

Your ATT to go to the gun range is “attached” to each one of your registration certificate. Prior to c71, the ATT attached to your registration certificate gave you the authorization to go to a few places without having to ask for an ATT, like any gun range, any gun store or gunsmith, etc. Now since c71 it’s only to the gun range.

The thing with firearm laws in Canada is that you have to be aware of new changes because it’s always changing...

If you are 100% sure that the instructor said that you need an ATT for every time you wanna go to the range, I would file a complaint because that’s amateurish and very wrong. That instructor shouldn’t be teaching anything firearms related since that is very basic knowledge.

except the gun range... For example, if you wanna sell one of your firearms and bring it to the post office to ship it. You have to ask for an att (authorization to transport). Same thing let’s say you buy a new restricted firearm at your local gun shop and you want to take it home.

Your att to go to the gun range is “attached” to each one of your registration certificate. Prior to c71, the att attached to your registration certificate gave you the authorization to go to a few places without having to ask for an att, like any gun range, any gun store or gunsmith, etc. Now since c71 it’s only to the gun range.

The thing with firearm laws in canada is that you have to be aware of new changes because it’s always changing...

If you are 100% sure that the instructor said that you need an att for every time you wanna go to the range, i would file a complaint because that’s amateurish and very wrong. That instructor shouldn’t be teaching anything firearms related since that is very basic knowledge.

qft

Well, that sucks. The liberals probably didn't have much of a clue as to what was used when they decided to fuck things up, but now they'll have their one example of AR15 "gone bad" in Canada to retroactively justify themselves.

Good on NP for quoting wolverine supplies -not polysouviens - for more info / context on the weapons / legislation.

Well, that sucks. The liberals probably didn't have much of a clue as to what was used when they decided to fuck things up, but now they'll have their one example of AN ILLEGAL AR15 "gone bad" in Canada to retroactively justify themselves.

Good on NP for quoting wolverine supplies -not polysouviens - for more info / context on the weapons / legislation.

Fixed

J'arrive a la maison, m'installe pour souper.

Voilà ce qui traine sur la table. America f yeah
40 smith & wesson
32bc9581a71e6c86423067131ef2f178.jpg

Tu peux le garder ton. 40S&W. C'est définitivement le dernier calibre que j'achèterais de ma vie. Je prendrais même un révolver en 357 que n'importe quel pistolet en 40 lol.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk

Tu peux le garder ton. 40S&W. C'est définitivement le dernier calibre que j'achèterais de ma vie. Je prendrais même un révolver en 357 que n'importe quel pistolet en 40 lol.

Envoyé de mon SM-G988W en utilisant Tapatalk
Ça reste que j'habite chez une dame seule dans la cinquantaine qui laisse trainer deux boîtes de munitions sur la table de cuisine.

Ça reste que j'habite chez une dame seule dans la cinquantaine qui laisse trainer deux boîtes de munitions sur la table de cuisine.

Ouin , ça plutôt l'air d'un message subtil de pas aller la rejoindre dans son lit ou sous la douche hehe

ps : est-ce qu'elle a la shape de Sophie Prégent

pps : photo de la madame :p

ppps : 20$ us la boite , trop cher

Back