The gun thread

Peter is old so it's totally normal to have that many firearms. BTW do you still have the g3?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

You obviously know your guns...
The pics are all recent, so yes. G3 was held by the Nazis.....sorry, SQ for 5+ years 'till I finally got it. They didn't like the converted-auto mods and wanted to make a Toyota out of it. Five years ago, the RCMP pulled the same shit on me with an Uzi. In the end, perseverance won and I got my pow-pows.

"old". Thx for reminding me....LOL

You obviously know your guns...
The pics are all recent, so yes. G3 was held by the Nazis.....sorry, SQ for 5+ years 'till I finally got it. They didn't like the converted-auto mods and wanted to make a Toyota out of it. Five years ago, the RCMP pulled the same shit on me with an Uzi. In the end, perseverance won and I got my pow-pows.

"old". Thx for reminding me....LOL

Can you tell us more about how you managed to get these approved?

If he had them pre-prohibition he can keep them but not shoot them or anything AFAIK.

Yup, exactly. I had them before Alan Rock passed C-68 in the 90's. And matt's right about not shooting them....sort of.

12.2 is full-auto, I don't have any
12.3 is converted full-auto (meaning now semi-auto). My HK G3, Tommy gun and Uzi are as such
12.4 is for rifles that look like baby killers but are simply semi-auto. Examples would be a Steyr AUG https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...ved=0ahUKEwiFm5S5jsnZAhWMzFMKHX7AAzEQ_B0IfDAK

Designed in the 60's and produced in the 70's. So far ahead of its time... I don't have 12.4 and it kills me

12.5 is for other baby-killer looking rifles that are semi-auto
12.6 is handguns with barrels of 4" or less. You can still bring those to the range, np.

You can, however, bring all classes to Vermont or NY and shoot them there. Apply to the US for a Form 6NIA which allows temporary importation of firearms into the US. You'd also need a import form from Canada to be allowed to bring them back home. Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle.

In case anyone's wondering, an AR-15 rifle is considered restricted, the same as a 4"+ barreled handgun. So you can bring it to a range, but not go hunting with it.

Dans 15 ans, on va pouvoir dire: Tu te souvient quand on pouvais encore acheter des AR15.

Peter, are you still a member at Lacadie?

Yes we shot a couple of time at Lacadie. You had your charger back in the day. I helped you out with your dillon 650.

1st real range day on my PAL was fun, but for some reason my .22 wasnt cycling properly so I ended up using the M44 for most of the time I was there.

range1.jpg

nouveaux acquisitions!
Finalement recu mon glock 17 gen 5, après plus de 5 mois!
J'étais au range avec XoX1de aujourdhui. Ont a tiré environ 350 rounds et aucun jam. Ont a aussi comparé avec un gen 4, légère différence pour le feeling de la détente.
Je suis satisfait de mon premier stricker fire!

Et mon nouveau 1911. Ridiculement facile et précis! Clairement le gun de ma collection le plus facile!

Last edited:
le baer se tire quaisiment tout seul avec la awesome detente. J'essaye d'etre le plus accurate poossible avec le glock et jarrive pas a avoir le meme grouping que le Baer. Criss avec le Baer jai meme pas besoin de forcer pour avoir un bon grouping... J'aime mieux le grip de 1911 que celui de glock. Y'a un handgun que je veux absolument essayer cest la CZ p10C tactical.

Peter, what happens when you pass? Can these guns ever be re-registered? Or are they grandfathered if given to your children?

Some can be grandfathered (12.7), others must either be turned in to authorities for destruction, de-watted (made unfireable) or sold to a gun-prop outfit for next to nothing. We're dying off slowly, so while we're still alive, prohibited firearms such as a S&W 38 special snub-nose that easily go for $500-$600 in the US can be picked up for $250-$350 here. There are less and less 12.3/12.5/12.6-class owners owners alive every day.

Exactly what the liberals wanted when they passed C-68 back in the 90's.

Back