The gun thread

Seul affaire la c'Est a Rosemont au deuxieme étage d'un restaurant et ca dit pas de stationnement.... C'est au dessus de la Deliteque... Y'a un parking au restaurant mais surment qu'ils veulent pas qu'on se park la quoique c'Est fermé....

Je vais tu me faire chier a trouver un esti de parking pour 10hr avec mon pickup? J'ai presque envie de prendre la Prius a mes parents...

The tipped are better for extreme distances. If you are not shooting past 500 yards, or are an amateur/intermediate level shooter, the non tipped will be just as good, and cheaper.

X-Reload is local and has good pricing.

Btw, I have only been loading for a bit less than a year, so I am no expert, just hours of research. I just reply to this thread often to keep it alive outside of the gun ban talk.

The tipped are better for extreme distances. If you are not shooting past 500 yards, or are an amateur/intermediate level shooter, the non tipped will be just as good, and cheaper.

X-Reload is local and has good pricing.

Btw, I have only been loading for a bit less than a year, so I am no expert, just hours of research. I just reply to this thread often to keep it alive outside of the gun ban talk.

yeah, local to you, i'm not in montreal anymore and i don't like that they don't have free shipping over a certain amount . but yeah, i'll look into their website once i'm getting more serious.

Petit projet pour le lol....

53a180cf4ba91ebf472045c522255866.jpg
af83c40a08cca103de931215c47b89d2.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-N986W en utilisant Tapatalk

On est allés au shooting range ajd

AK-47, M4, .50, un shotgun 12 full auto pis un autre qui tirait du .300 mais pas précis.

J'ai vraiment aimé le M4 avec le silencer, smooth. Le shotgun c'était bien trop violent.

Next on va tirer du handgun
106c47c58ed53b678cded378562c017f.jpg

Back