The gun thread

La culture des armes à feu aux USA c'est un autre monde. J'étais au N-H à une formation Sig Sauer Academy et rendu à l'heure du lunch un gars nous offre d'aller manger à une place de ribs. Rentre dans sa voiture avec l'arme à l'étui, dégaine et range son pistolet chargé dans le coffre à gant merci bonsoir on y va!

^probably that kind of shit happens all the time in the US. we're all desensitized from it :dunno:

...on a side note, i got to dry fire a M134 today:D

^probably that kind of shit happens all the time in the US. we're all desensitized from it :dunno:

...on a side note, i got to dry fire a M134 today:D

You're one lucky sob!! Where?!

And with the price of ammo lately, I would NOT want to be live firing that thing 🤣

It was at work. The weapons guy were fitting one on a Griffin so a few of us had a go at it pretending to be door gunners lol

En parlant de ça
newly-banned-firearms-in-canada.jpg

C'est vrai ou n'importe quoi? ( les nombres et le fait que des citoyens pouvaient acheter ça légalement)
En tant que citoyen, j'aurais pu avoir légalement un sig mpx?
Source: https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5915166

Les fameuses arme de poing d'assault de type militaire utilisé lors des nombreuse tueries de masse quotidienne dans les paroisses du Québec... c'est bien connu.
Les même qui se retrouve dans les cours d'école, et avec lesquelles les enfants d'âge pré-scolaire aiment s'entre-tuer lors des sortie à l'extérieur.

Enfin !! Une solution qui arrive à point, mais à laquelle on cherche toujours le problème qu'elle réglera !

So my hand guns will become pretty much a decoration

(Under the rules, these guns could not be legally used, transported, sold, transferred or bequeathed by individuals in Canada.

"They cannot be used legally as firearms," Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said at a news conference, calling the federal plan "overwhelmingly the most effective way" to deal with the outlawed firearms.)

The most effective way is to ban legally obtained firearms to combat crimes committed with smuggled/illegal firearms ….. makes perfect sense.

Haha en plus pendant ca conférence il dit on doit bannir les armes de points, 2 secondes plus tard, on doit mettre fin a la persécution policière des personnes racisés.

Let's just ignore the fact that these "personnes racisés" are probably responsible for over 80% of shootings in Montreal and Toronto

Someone should tell that clown that his 300SL is now banned because it doesn't comply with the new road safety laws and see what he says

Someone should tell that clown that his 300SL is now banned because it doesn't comply with the new road safety laws and see what he says

Je me propose pour être le bénéficiaire du programme de rachat de 300SL non-sécuritaire ! ! Un prix décidé par moi-même, non négociable, win-win ! !

So my hand guns will become pretty much a decoration

(Under the rules, these guns could not be legally used, transported, sold, transferred or bequeathed by individuals in Canada.

"They cannot be used legally as firearms," Public Safety Minister Bill Blair said at a news conference, calling the federal plan "overwhelmingly the most effective way" to deal with the outlawed firearms.)

The most effective way is to ban legally obtained firearms to combat crimes committed with smuggled/illegal firearms ….. makes perfect sense.

Handguns are not (yet) banned, he's shoveling that into the municipal's domain which is incredibly stupid.

Back