Page 183 sur 198 PremièrePremière ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... DernièreDernière
Affichage des résultats 3 641 à 3 660 sur 3953

Discussion: The gun thread

Status
    Car:
    Triumph Motors Street Triple R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par kahos Voir le message
    J'espere aussi qu'ils vont avoir eu leur splash, vu plein de like sur les réseau sociaux et qu'ils vont se donner des tapes dans le dos entre la gang de social justice warriors sans connaissances qui ont travailler la dessus. En attendant, on peux juste esperer que le gouvernement tombe avant avril 2022 et que les sucesseurs arrangent ça.
    I don't think the conservatives would repeal it. It's to hot of an issue to attach your party to. It's (almost) that every liberal is anti gun, but not every conservative is pro gun.

I'm generalising, but I just can't see it.

I'm very interested to see how dealers are going to be dealt with. Places like FOC have millions in now worthless inventory.

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par PsychoBandito Voir le message
    I don't think the conservatives would repeal it. It's to hot of an issue to attach your party to. It's (almost) that every liberal is anti gun, but not every conservative is pro gun.

I'm very interested to see how dealers are going to be dealt with. Places like FOC have millions in now worthless inventory.
    IDK, they did walk back the registry despite tantrums from poly remembers. They also re-classified the scary looking classic greens et al. (for all 12 people that were affected at the time. Ie. That wasn't nearly as many pissed off people.)

I don't think they can just 'strike it off the books' and make everything go back to the way things were. But I'm sure they're gonna fight for the "fairness" and "economic aspect" so that maybe sales end but people are grandfathered in. That'd be far from a victory, but I'd take a lesser outcome over a wasteful buyback.

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    No vehicle N/A
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

They'll do the same playbook as the liberals but on the opposite side, talk up their base about how they'll re-examine the guns on the list and bla bla and not touch it for a decade/ever.

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par Spiter_01 Voir le message
    They'll do the same playbook as the liberals but on the opposite side, talk up their base about how they'll re-examine the guns on the list and bla bla and not touch it for a decade/ever.
    AKA Scrap the buyback and make it a 4 year amnesty extension every 4 years lol. Yeah, I could see that too.

Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    Ford F-150
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    La liste est funky en maudit, rocket launchers, mortars, 50 cal sniper riffle, le reste c'est 8 semi avec toutes les variantes possibles.

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopefully no feds read MR.

No ban on mag fed 590s because pump action.

As far as the coming handgun ban, do you think cities will need to do a buyback, or just flat ban.

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopefully no feds read MR.

No ban on mag fed 590s because pump action.

As far as the coming handgun ban, do you think cities will need to do a buyback, or just flat ban.
    There's no legal requirement for a buyback. Not for rifles, and surely not when it comes to a lesser/lower level of government. My city cut down on it's mosquito eradication efforts just now. They surely can't afford buying a ton of paper weights.

They're doing it "to be nice", not because there's any obligation in Canadian law to compensate lawful owners for the government's whims. Sucks, but it is what it is.

I bet this is 99% in-house liberal party / cabinet work. They've left out tons of stuff the firearms program already had info about.

Lives at the track

Status
    Car:
    Toyota mr2
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Es où la liste j'ai essayé de trouver mais sans succès, ça parle juste de l'arme de la poly et du vz58 de Bissonnette qui s'est enrayer avant même d'avoir pu tirer une balle
    (\___/)
    ( ='.'= )
    (")__(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par sunset aw11 Voir le message
    Es où la liste j'ai essayé de trouver mais sans succès, ça parle juste de l'arme de la poly et du vz58 de Bissonnette qui s'est enrayer avant même d'avoir pu tirer une balle
    http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/20...2uCO8WKh5jEQl4

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par sunset aw11 Voir le message
    http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/20...ors96-eng.html and if it doesn't load, try; https://pastebin.com/KpSYSyjj

Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Pas de véhicule Haudi
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    dang , my fav launcher is illegal now

(z.11) Missile Launcher 9K111 Fagot;

#F-Word

needless to say , damn that Trudeau salivating over dead people to push his Cuckagenda
    |||||||||||||||

Status
    Car:
    Honda Civic Si + 250R
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lovely. Although how will the hair brained moron get it through parliament? Do we have that many spineless shitbags on capital hill?

Like father, like son. Castro would be proud.

13. Likes 22REpower, Grim Liked this post
    Black Diamond Member

Status
    Car:
    Ford F-150
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Pour le pdf vu que la gazette est down: http://s000.tinyupload.com/download....66835708494823

Status
    Car:
    KTM pleiades
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par 250Rocket Voir le message
    Lovely. Although how will the hair brained moron get it through parliament? Do we have that many spineless shitbags on capital hill?

Like father, like son. Castro would be proud.
    He doesn't need to. It's an order in council. It's effective as of the time of publication in the Gazette, the official "newspaper of Canada". In effect, this means the criminal code has been amended as of now.

Can't use or sell a weapon that has been "re-classified". Only thing you can do with it during the 2 year "amnesty period" is to "surrender it to police" or "export it". It's basically a paperweight from this point forward.

What he will need to legislate / pass through the legislature is the framework/terms for a buyback and further changes or restrictions to other legislation.

16. Likes 250Rocket Liked this post
    Pure Baller

Status
    Car:
    Ford 6.4MoparMonster
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What a crock of shit!

Who the fuck voted for that clown!

Guys this is just the beginning of taking away our freedoms!

Drinks NOS

Status
    Car:
    Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ils ont ramasser 1500 items pour que ca parle dans les nouvelles, que 1500 cest beaucoup et ca trigger le fear mongering. Tout ca cest pour des votes pour satisfaire les 4/5 de la population qui nont absolument fuckall connaissance sur la loi en vigueur des armes a feu au Canada.

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Citation Envoyé par XoX1de Voir le message
    https://scontent.fymy1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...6a&oe=5ED031AA

ils ont ramasser 1500 items pour que ca parle dans les nouvelles, que 1500 cest beaucoup et ca trigger le fear mongering. Tout ca cest pour des votes pour satisfaire les 4/5 de la population qui nont absolument fuckall connaissance sur la loi en vigueur des armes a feu au Canada.
    MV5BMzJkNWFhNmMtYjI3OS00ODYwLWE4MjUtOGU4YzEwMmQ5OGZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_SY410_SX750.jpg

Pink slips only

Status
    Car:
    BMW e46 m3
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Je vais au garage parceque mon char part pu, et que le problème est ma batterie vide. Le mécano charge la batterie mais il me fait aussi croire qu'il a changé le starter et me facture la totale.

On s'entend que c'est un fraudeur. Un sale croche.

Ben Turd-o c'est ce mécanicien. Les gens sont inquiets de la violence dans les rues.
    Il va nous charger la totale pour s'occuper d'un problème qui n'en est pas un.

Et dans les milliards qui seront dépensés, ses amis toucheront une belle commission. Comme avec le cannabis.

C'est un incompétent lamentable. Le seule domaine dans lequel il excelle c'est dans le vol de ses citoyens et de reussir a s'en tirer sans être inquiété.

21. Likes Grim Liked this post
    Legacy Member

Status
    Car:
    Isuzu Impulse
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A radio-Canada , ce soir évidemment une entrevue avec une survivante de la polytechnique , le commentateur qui remplace Patrice , ne lui pose pas la question : que pensez vous du droit acquis pour les autochtones sur les armes d'assaults ....

complaisance et tête dans le sable !

Status
    Car:
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anyone think the buyback is to stop people from selling their unrestricted (untracked) rifles to "interested parties"?

Page 183 sur 198 PremièrePremière ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... DernièreDernière

Règles de messages