The gun thread

I don't think posting your guns on a public forum is the smartest thing ether. Perfect way of getting a visit from RCMP.

I don't think posting your guns on a public forum is the smartest thing ether. Perfect way of getting a visit from RCMP.

Technically if all the guns are legally obtained and you got all your permits + obey the storage rules, there is no problem.

On CGN, guns are posted all the time with no issue. Just use common sense and don't post Al Quaida stuff with guns and you'll be fine.

On CGN, guns are posted all the time with no issue. Just use common sense and don't post Al Quaida stuff with guns and you'll be fine.

190px-Allah_Ackbar.jpg

It's a TRAP!

Ok back to srs:
Marlin_Model_1895SBL.jpg

Anybody have a marlin in 45-70? It caught my eye for no reason.

I own a few guns actually. I dont have pics to post but here is the list :

Beretta 90-2
Beretta 92Fs
Norinco 1911
Norinco Ar15 with some mods
Remington 870

I had a few other guns here and there including glocks, SW mp45 etc...

Compared to what you may be told, my norinco 1911 is much more accurate then both berettas and this considering the price difference is sick.

I own a few guns actually. I dont have pics to post but here is the list :

Beretta 90-2
Beretta 92Fs
Norinco 1911
Norinco Ar15 with some mods
Remington 870

I had a few other guns here and there including glocks, SW mp45 etc...

Compared to what you may be told, my norinco 1911 is much more accurate then both berettas and this considering the price difference is sick.

Your Norinco is accurate? It must be defective! jk

The firearm will ALWAYS be 10x more accurate than the shooter. With the Beretta, you need to master a difficult trigger. It's long and rather stiff. WIth a 1911, your trigger is always in single action and much easier to master.

^I like the following guns:

-> AR-15 core15, .223.
DSC_0973.jpg

-> CZ-75 Shadow (Twon you proposed this as my first hand gun)

2746CZ75SP-01Shadow.jpg

-> MP-15. 22 ( I love this little pee shooter)

MP15-22.jpg

-> VZ-58 Sporter (This gun is very nice looking, but it's not as reliable as an AK-47)

vz-58Sideview.jpg

Twon, I would like to buy something accurate on over 350 meters. A cheap rifle to shoot. Suggestions?

^I like the following guns:

-> AR-15 core15, .223.
DSC_0973.jpg

-> CZ-75 Shadow (Twon you proposed this as my first hand gun)

2746CZ75SP-01Shadow.jpg

-> MP-15. 22 ( I love this little pee shooter)

MP15-22.jpg

-> VZ-58 Sporter (This gun is very nice looking, but it's not as reliable as an AK-47)

vz-58Sideview.jpg

Twon, I would like to buy something accurate on over 350 meters. A cheap rifle to shoot. Suggestions?

I am not into long range shooting but I heard that Remington and Tikka makes some fine rifles!

for long range shooting, if you are getting into, get yourself a remmi 700 sps tactical AAC-SD edition. Tons of aftermarket support and sub-moa out of the box. 650-700$ The AAC-SD edition is important because the barrel twist rate is 1:10 which can stabilize better heavier bullets, also it comes with a threaded barrel which you can fit an aftermarket muzzlebrake. Doing a thread job on muzzle will cost 100 bux. and the price difference btween a normal SPS tac is about 20$.

All that with a proper scope and mount you will have a 1000 yard gun.

just did my ccsmafar,

ive tried a s&w 357mag and i really really liked.

but im choosing between this and a 1911 style pistol, any inputs?

And, is Taurus&Norinco that bad?

just did my ccsmafar,

ive tried a s&w 357mag and i really really liked.

but im choosing between this and a 1911 style pistol, any inputs?

And, is Taurus&Norinco that bad?

In both cases you get what you pay for, I have two norincos that are decent shooters but don't win in the finish department. I don't own any Taurus, the 608 looks nice but the guys who have lemons seem to have really bad lemons...

J'ai plus de respect pour Taurus que Norinco car ils sont des modèles de leur cru. Norinco par contre, c'est des copies à 100%. Copie de Sig, 1911, Colt, M1A1 et même CZ. Comme dans n'importe quoi, la copie performe toujours moins que l'original. La seule Norinco qui vaut la peine c'est la M14s car le produit semble bien et la différence de prix en vaut la peine. 400$ vs. 1800$ pour une Springfield c'est pas négligeable et une 308 Win on tire pas ça à tous les jours.

Pour le reste, ça vaut pas la peine de payer pour ça. C'est fini cheap, aucun standard de qualité, pièces plus difficiles à trouver, made in china. Tu peux avoir un 1911 de bonne qualité pour 700$ environ comme le Ruger SR1911. C'est fabriqué aux USA, fait en inox, très bonne garantie et si ça brise, c'est facile à réparer. Pourquoi payer 300$ de moins pour prendre une chance alors que 300$ c'est même pas 500 munitions?

Back