HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Plenty happy with the G6 for now. Takes decent pics too. I have the latest version with better cameras.

Wide lens :

20180510_144931.jpg

My pixel is for sale. 500$ quick sale.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I have to buy wheels from schizophrenia first, my iPhone is still working but I think the next phone is not going to be an Apple phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to buy wheels from schizophrenia first, my iPhone is still working but I think the next phone is not going to be an Apple phone...

LOL

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

I'm having a problem with my Nexus 6P. Everytime i run a power intensive app or game like Waze or Angry Birds 2 and the battery is at 40% or less, the cell phone shuts down. It doesn't even get to 20%.

I'm having a problem with my Nexus 6P. Everytime i run a power intensive app or game like Waze or Angry Birds 2 and the battery is at 40% or less, the cell phone shuts down. It doesn't even get to 20%.

Battery is shot most likely?

The phone is only 18 months old.
Cest un problème connu! Mais il font juste de quoi si tu a un cellulaire sur la garantie.

Sinon, ça coûte 60$ faire changer la batterie.. Je suis rendu là moi aussi! Mais après 3 ans.

J'ai l'impression que le fast charging use prématurément la batterie.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

Cest un problème connu! Mais il font juste de quoi si tu a un cellulaire sur la garantie.

Sinon, ça coûte 60$ faire changer la batterie.. Je suis rendu là moi aussi! Mais après 3 ans.

J'ai plus l'impression que la batterie est cheap et qu'elle n,est pas capable d'endurer beaucoup de cycle.

Qui fait le changement de batterie pour 60$? J'ai regardé un tutoriel sur youtube et il faut chauffer le téléphone avec un heat gun pour éviter de craquer le body.

appel ces gars la. ils ont fait une job fantastique sur mon blackberry classic qui apparement est un des telephone les plus chiants a travailler dessus.

j'avais tellement peur de dire a mon dept d'IT que j'avais craqué mon blackberry que je suis allé le faire réparer a mes frais pour pouvoir le garder plus longtemps... haha :\

montrealrepaircenter.com

Un truc de réparation de cellulaire dans le carrefour angrignon.

À voir ce qu'il faut fait pour changer la batterie, c'est sur que je scrap mon cellulaire si je l'essai.

The phone is only 18 months old.

That seems about right, most batteries are good for 500-600 charging cycles, some more than others. There is other factors like fast charging, using the phone while charging, always charging to 100% and draining low may affect the battery faster than you think. If I can I always charge phone off, and always try to stay 30-80%.

That seems about right, most batteries are good for 500-600 charging cycles, some more than others. There is other factors like fast charging, using the phone while charging, always charging to 100% and draining low may affect the battery faster than you think. If I can I always charge phone off, and always try to stay 30-80%.

that is a SUPER OLD mentality! newer batteries don't work that way anymore... read up on it!

I just spent the afternoon (since lunch) backing up an user's iPhone 6 to upgrade him to iPhone 8. Took 30 minutes to backup and restore on the new phone using iTunes. Took almost an extra hour to figure out all the FUCKING accounts, two-tier authentications and other "security features" Apple are building into their pieces of shit these days.

He had linked his apple ID to his wife's phone so each time we tried to link any account: Salesforce, Exchange, Apple ID, Hotmail and so on it kept on texting his wife.

Did you know that now, when you restore a phone it won't automatically install all the apps that were on the backup? No. They show up with their stupid little cloud icon near the name and when you go to start one up it will download it BUT not before you TWO TIER AUTHENTICATE!

I just spent the afternoon (since lunch) backing up an user's iPhone 6 to upgrade him to iPhone 8. Took 30 minutes to backup and restore on the new phone using iTunes. Took almost an extra hour to figure out all the FUCKING accounts, two-tier authentications and other "security features" Apple are building into their pieces of shit these days.

He had linked his apple ID to his wife's phone so each time we tried to link any account: Salesforce, Exchange, Apple ID, Hotmail and so on it kept on texting his wife.

Did you know that now, when you restore a phone it won't automatically install all the apps that were on the backup? No. They show up with their stupid little cloud icon near the name and when you go to start one up it will download it BUT not before you TWO TIER AUTHENTICATE!

Dude you could have simply turned on the iPhone 8, set the iPhone 6 updated to the latest iOS 11 which it probably was already, and let the iPhone 8 clone the iPhone 6 OTA.

https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201269

It’s the most effortless transition.

Ever since iCloud I don’t understand why you would even remotely need to back anything up.

iCloud integration may sound complicated but it is soooo simple and user friendly.

Same thing as google drive.

Back