HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
top of the line iphone has been more than 1k for a while now, no ?
Honestly never checked the prices. I stuck to samsung then tried out lg. I would consider an s8+ just don't see my self getting a 1k phone. Im on a company line now, and they pay for the line. I will see when im able for a free upgrade, what phones are available.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

^it can happen much later too. I bought an s5 for the gf 2 Xmas ago and one or two months later, it got blacklisted. Had to pay an Indian guy from Kijiji to get it off the blacklist.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk
I used to do that too. So many people were getting scammed from assholes on kijiji. I started up a little business to help people who got scammed. Then samsung switched the imei to a certificate, the certificates were costing me more than what i was charging to fix their phones. I sold everything and never bought a used phone on kijiji again.

You consider that a deal? Tons of people buy phones of kijiji and get blacklisted soon after. unless its a person you know, or can provide legit proof of purchase, buyer beware.
Even with a bill i got fucked. If you are not the original owner, the phone companies don't give a shit.

I used to do that too. So many people were getting scammed from assholes on kijiji. I started up a little business to help people who got scammed. Then samsung switched the imei to a certificate, the certificates were costing me more than what i was charging to fix their phones. I sold everything and never bought a used phone on kijiji again.

Same here, that was the last time I bought a phone off of Kijiji. Will move to a BYOD plan once my contract expires. My s7 has been holding up well so I don't see a reason to switch for the foreseeable future.

Most people are greedy and will sell it the full retail minus taxes. After they sell it, they will call their provider and report it stolen and get a new one for 250$ the cell phone business is too damn sketchy now a days.

Shit, that's sketchy as fuck. Greedy bastards.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

So still no fix on the blacklist game?

I can't believe after many years (I got screwed on one and had to change IMEI manually).. there should be a way for a current owner to call/visit their supplier and transfer the ownership to new owner...

What a astupid move by the carriers.

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

I can't believe after many years (I got screwed on one and had to change IMEI manually).. there should be a way for a current owner to call/visit their supplier and transfer the ownership to new owner...

Nope unless you do it yourself or pay for someone to modify it. The problem with samsungs is they copy working ones and sell the same certificate to like 20 people. So when they notice the same imei on the network, the phone company blocks it. You just got screwed on trying to fix it. Also be careful with fraud, especially iphones. They are bought on cloned credit cards. Once the provider fines that out, blacklisted. Either you buy a phone upright, or get stuck on a contract.

Pourquoi le fournisseur accepterais de transférer un appareil volé? Pour encourager le vol? C'est quoi la logique dans tout ça?

Pourquoi le fournisseur accepterais de transférer un appareil volé? Pour encourager le vol? C'est quoi la logique dans tout ça?
Non je dis le proprio legit contacte son carrier et fait transférer SON IMEI ver sle nouvel acheteur.

Si tu le voles et tu appelles le Carrier fera rien tu n'es pas le owner officiel.

Comme un char ça prend le ok du vendeur pour transférer les plaques...

Je ne suis pas certain de comprendre, j'ai toujours vendu mes anciens téléphone sur kijiji et j'ai jamais eu de retour comme quoi le téléphone est barré.

Je ne suis pas certain de comprendre, j'ai toujours vendu mes anciens téléphone sur kijiji et j'ai jamais eu de retour comme quoi le téléphone est barré.
Tu peux appeler ton fournisseur et dire qu'il était volé. Ils bloquent le tel et ton acheteur est fourré. Toi tu reçois un nouveau cell pour 250$ en remplacement. "genre".

Donc ton acheteur est à ta merci, à vie..

Faudrait un processus pour que tu puisses légalement transférer de proprio chez ton fournisseur...

Because you pay your phones, or don't call them in lost or stolen. What people do is get a free upgrade, get the 7$ insurance on the phone. Once sold the next day they report it lost or stolen. The imei gets blacklisted, the guy you sold the phone pays 250$ to get a refurbished phone, but just pocketed double that. There was a report on the news about a kid it happened to, but they don't care and won't help you.

Because you pay your phones, or don't call them in lost or stolen. What people do is get a free upgrade, get the 7$ insurance on the phone. Once sold the next day they report it lost or stolen. The imei gets blacklisted, the guy you sold the phone pays 250$ to get a refurbished phone, but just pocketed double that. There was a report on the news about a kid it happened to, but they don't care and won't help you.

Dam that's a good idea if you want to sell phones overseas or if you want to split the bill with a friend/family member that lives overseas .

In the case of an iphone , it's the carrier that does the blacklisting or apple ?

J'ai très bien compris, c'est clair. Ce que je voulais dire est qie je comprend pas le monde qui fait ça, frauder la compagnie de garantie mais surtout frauder ton acheteur.

en tk, le miens est pas black listé , et je demande 60$ , LG gpro, quad core, 1080p screen, 5.5in, 3300 battery, brand new digitizer, 3 cases, 2 batteries, protecteur verre trempé pas encore installé.

cons :
-le nouveau digitizer est pas super précis, c'est du chinois 10$.
-Le signal de tout (wifi/bt/phone/gps) est relativement faible, c'est stock comme ça pour cette gamme de LG.
-Notification light n'a jamais marchée, depuis jour 1.

Le prix est ferme et est en considération des clashs.

Marche bien, cest mon daily depuis 2015.

lg-optimus-g-pro-e980.jpg

Opinions ;

Virgin mobile.

rétention de Virgin Mobile m'appele car mon forfait fini dans 1 mois et on m'offre 10% de rabais sur mon forfait si je transfere internet + la ligne de maison de videotron à Virgin. Pour moi, on m'offre 100$ de rabais sur mon prochain téléphone.

Donc, Je fait transférer l'internet résidentiel et la ligne de maison de videotron à Virgin mobile pour leurs internet + un A5 package silver. Par contre, pour mon téléphone, j'attend le Note 8..

De plus, mon forfait échoue le 18ish juillet, comble de malheur, mon S4 brise le 14 juillet. J'achetes un S8 avec forfait à 69$ 6gb. Pas le choix. jsuis pogné.

Le S8 est remonté à 484$+tax avec frofait platine. Quelques jours plus tard, je le vois retombé à 299$.

Alors, je rappele en disant que 1) j'aimerai avoir 2 factures pour la internet+seconde ligne et l'autre pour ma ligne. 2) J'aimerai qu'on honore le prix de 299$-100$.

On me répond 1) parfait, tu va perdre ton 10% et 35$ frais de transfer 2) Fuck off.

Est-ce raisonnable ? Au final, j'ai ZERO deal, insitatif pour avoir ''voler'' 2 services de videotrons et les amener à Virgin et moi pour avoir été un client fidèle depuis 6 ans, on me fait zero deal sur le forfait + on me fait payer 184$ plus chère que le prix affiché QUELQUES jours plus tard..

Back