HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
With a 2016 equivalent CPU and a single camera lens. Look, they brought back the Pixel 2!

Snapdragon 835 level of performance and single camera lens.

Poor Google, they simply can't get the balance right. They either aim for the stars and fail to deliver a proper flagship(pixel 4 - DOA after 9 months on the market) or aim too low and will lose the race to the bottom against just about any Chinese entry level phone on specs / hardware features.

Snapdragon 730... A day late and a buck short. Why couldn't they go 765? Make a it a little bit future proof that way.

They have so little brand awareness, they can't get by with software only IMO. They need better hardware to go along with that.

Oh well, there's always next year.

It is mid range, not the end of the world and seems to help battery life, decent UFS and RAM is just as important. If you bothered to watch a review or two, no one seems to complain about performance, yet.

It is mid range, not the end of the world and seems to help battery life, decent UFS and RAM is just as important. If you bothered to watch a review or two, no one seems to complain about performance, yet.

I am curious to know if people even need the performance of the latest flagship models. What apps are that cpu intensive?

I am curious to know if people even need the performance of the latest flagship models. What apps are that cpu intensive?
Probablement que 80% des gens qui ont des cell a 1000-1500$ serait très correct avec les modèles comme une Pixel 4a.

Ça prend des photos de leur Poutine pis des kids et ça joue a candy crush. Ça prend pas un flagship pour ça.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Unless you game a lot on your cellphone (ya there is weirdos like that), 90% of the population will be fine with a mid ranger like the 730 as it is a 2019 cpu.

Next thing is woooa only one camera? that is so 1999. But in the end again it is the best single camera on the market in my opinion, and will be fine for 90% of the people.

Is there better cpus and a camera setups? absolutely. But they cost much more and 90% of the people do not take full advantage in my opinion. The 4a is truly a peoples phone at 479ca and 349us.

I think they nailed it with the price/performance/battery ratio.

My gf has a 3A and loves it. I still rock my 2XL and don't see a reason to upgrade yet

I think they nailed it with the price/performance/battery ratio.

My gf has a 3A and loves it. I still rock my 2XL and don't see a reason to upgrade yet

A lot people will be happy with battery life, I believe this is new phones only continuous testing comparison :

Screen-Shot004.jpg

In the Bad Stuff column from a review: Sometimes stuttery performance
" It takes a beat longer to open apps, and there’s some wonky scrolling in Chrome and Twitter, but it’s not slow."
-Dieter from the Verge
https://www.theverge.com/21351770/google-pixel-4a-review-camera-specs-price

Not exactly a strong fresh-out-of-the-box performance endorsement. Lag in a browser / social media app is a bit unfortunate, more so on pure android.

Sure, people snap pictures. But I think they also do a lot of browsing / social media. That's a significant part of the user experience.

Part of the blame lays on Qualcomm. Using its near monopoly (more so of the american market) to peddle "meh" processors or force 5G down people's throats. They're basically responsible for android wear's sub par performance by re-iterating on old SOC design vs investing to compete with samsung/apple. I don't think Google had many options to pick from but I'm not going to pretend it's not a bit lacklustre.

I get that entry level has a lot of compromises. Apple ships old / small LCDs with ginormous bezels. Something has to give.

I wish pixels came out with a super flagship 1600$ phone, I'd buy it for sure. Still waiting for the to add little things like a 1440p screen and 4k video recording. Besides that, they are great phones, if they're under warranty ;)

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

Probablement que 80% des gens qui ont des cell a 1000-1500$ serait très correct avec les modèles comme une Pixel 4a.

Ça prend des photos de leur Poutine pis des kids et ça joue a candy crush. Ça prend pas un flagship pour ça.

Envoyé de mon Pixel en utilisant Tapatalk

Fort possible mais quand tu veux la toute dernière technologie, c'est toujours dans les flagship que c'est introduit en premier.

Gave apple another try. Used it the XS max for a week and gave up, nice camera and battery, just cannot deal with IOS and how heavy the phone is, im sure I can get to used to the weight but it felt really heavy to me for some reason, my current android is the same screen size and 40 grams lighter. Bye apple.

Just realized the 11 pro max is even heavier than the XS max by 20 grams. WTF apple that is some heavy phones, even the S20+ 5G is 30 grams lighter with a bigger screen.

C'est là qu'on peut voir ceux qui se font facilement influencer.

Avoir ta mentalité, tout le monde conduirait des voitures de 100hp parce que de toute façon, la limite de vitesse est de 100km/h. Il n'y a rien de mal à consommer, ça fait rouler l'économie. Comment apprécier la technologie et le progrès quand on achète toujours le bas de gamme?

Buying the latest tech is my only problem. It comes with a price, but I need to know what it can do better than the last one. I can never tell the difference, but I still do it. I guess the note 20 ultra will be in my pocket soon.

Sent from my VOG-AL10 using Tapatalk

C'est là qu'on peut voir ceux qui se font facilement influencer.

Le monde unlock leur téléhphones de 80-100 fois par jour en moyenne.

Y'a pas grand autres appareils ou trucs qui nous suivent partout comme notre cell ou que l'on passe autant de temps a interagir avec sur une base quotidienne. On parle même d'heures dans certain cas.

À chacun ses priorités et ses intérêts, mais compte tenu de ça, c'est pas la dessus que j'vais tourner les coins ronds.

On est arrivé a un point of diminishing return sur les améliorations annuelles, mais quand on le considère sur une base du package en entier, la différence est notable pareil. La valeur de revente de certain modèles est tellement forte qu'au final ça ne coute pas si cher d'upgrader plus souvent que c'est nécessaire.

Avoir ta mentalité, tout le monde conduirait des voitures de 100hp parce que de toute façon, la limite de vitesse est de 100km/h. Il n'y a rien de mal à consommer, ça fait rouler l'économie. Comment apprécier la technologie et le progrès quand on achète toujours le bas de gamme?

Après ça le monde se demande pourquoi ils sont endettés jusqu'aux oreilles. Une économie qui roule à crédit n'est pas une économie solide.

Back