HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Maybe? For the price you pay it is garbage.
Premium flagship phone with a useless notch, 4gb of ram and very poor ram management, and this is not a new thing, I am sure you watched the video you posted above and you can look at the one below. I understand youre a fanboy, I wish I could say Pixel is perfect as I have always liked and used Google phones. Id expect nothing less for the price Google asks, but besides the camera, lets be realistic for a moment t is far from perfect. quite disappointing from from a stock android experience phone that is supposed to set a standard, there is a problem somewhere when Samsung pulls better ram management as of today and one plus just kills the Pixel for half the price.

Lol overpriced maybe
Garbage? What are you basing this on?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

And dont get me wrong, I used to hate Samsung phones up until the S7, you can go back and read IIRC I bitched a lot about Samsungs slow downs, I also used to love iphones too when it was a much better experience than android. I just happen not be a fan boy of anything and give my opinion from personal use and reading a lot about wtv works best in the moment and gives you best return for your $ with the least issues.

I don't have a pixel 3 and don't intend to have one. Very very happy with my pixel 2 though.

And my sister and her bc have the last Nexus and she got the bootloop that bricked her phone so I know Google is not yet up there in hardware.

It's getting better, but still well below Samsung.

But for software, Plain Vanilla Android > every Samsung shit.

I don't have a pixel 3 and don't intend to have one. Very very happy with my pixel 2 though.

And my sister and her bc have the last Nexus and she got the bootloop that bricked her phone so I know Google is not yet up there in hardware.

It's getting better, but still well below Samsung.

But for software, Plain Vanilla Android > every Samsung shit.

Trust me, I used to hate Samsung as much as the next guy, and used to say the same thing. I urge you to try a recent Samsung phone if you have not yet. Shits fkn mint, it takes a bit of tweaking and disabling some shit, but man its a great experience overall. Not only that, I use to fight with iPhones battery life, and most recently LG, very pleasantly surprised by battery life on both s8 and s9 after I decided to give them another try.

I do not know what more I ask for, amazing screen and camera, great battery life and butter smooth phone.

J'aime bien le pixel 3. Ça fait du bien de retourner a stock Android. J'ai acheté le case Google en tissu noir car tout ce qui a en ligne est laid.

Quite impressive for a night time shot without nightsight
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
f5c96d36a77b431a80ea48124b9f9f78.jpg

dc92fc30aaff61c3972fdc4a5d013f17.jpg

Demain je vais chercher le Mate 20 pro, mon 7ème téléphone Android depuis le HTC Magic! Je me souviens quand j'ai été chercher le Razr à quel point tout le monde disaient qu'il était GIGANTESQUE. Les temps ont changés!

À part le possible problème "Gluegate", le Mate 20 pro à l'air assez incroyable.

Attachments

• Phones.jpg
    Phones.jpg
    713 bytes · Views: 47
^^ tbk consommation much ? ou tu les brise ? :p

le mate 20 pro a l'air malade.

Pis esti que ca fait capoter le monde le 4gb de ram du pixel 3. Etes vous déjà demandé c'est quoi 4gb pour un téléphone android ? c'est huge en criss.
En plus ben rare le monde qui vont l'user à corde pis qui vont manquer de ram. les fanboi ne vont pas attendre 5 ans avant de changer.

Mon average ram usage par jour est de 36% de 6gb, et je suis un heavy user...

ca c'est le nombre de masaker pour 2018.

4 en 14 ans ici dont le dernier ca va faire 6 ans en janvier lol (lg tm-250, htc p4000, galaxy s2x, note 3)

Back