HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
My s10+ battery last all day, unplugged at 5:45 a.m and back to charge at 10 p.m lots of usage during the day, and it has about 22% left. For the right price it's for sale. Let's say for 700$ I'd be happy.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Nice phones, guy mentions that the ban is in effect, no google play services, account, store....I thought they were going back and forth with getting it delayed.

Nice phones, guy mentions that the ban is in effect, no google play services, account, store....I thought they were going back and forth with getting it delayed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjezk6RP6dk
I'm willing to sell you my s10 plus for 620$ it pays off my device, and I can go get a new phone.

On topic of your post, I really wanted to try a p30 pro, but I CANNOT for the life of me deal with the EMUI skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjezk6RP6dk
J'ai un p20 pro mais mon prochain ne sera pas un Huawei a cause de l'incertitude. Malheusement j'aurai pris un Huawei sans hésité ... C'est vraiment de maudit bon cell

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Bro you're willing to sell it on kijiji for 350$ but me 620$??

Just kidding ill think about it but I doubt it. It is really that hard to get rid of it on kijiji? I would have put it for 800$...

Bro you're willing to sell it on kijiji for 350$ but me 620$??

Just kidding ill think about it but I doubt it. It is really that hard to get rid of it on kijiji? I would have put it for 800$...
I can't deal with retards anymore.
c47bde4258e572aec63fd21d8908c906.jpg

Franch , c'est une nouvelle sorte de sauce ? hehe

t'a manqué ton coup , pour le faire déplacer a une place X en métro hehe

Back