• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
800$ midrange, sounds about right si on compare aux prix ridicules des flagship

Oui, comparativement c'est pas pire en effet. Les flaghship on perdu le Nord depuis que tout le monde a suivi le lead de Apple avec le X. Un iphone 11 pro c'est a toute fin pratique $1400... pour 64gb de storage. Fucking ridicule... mais maudit que ça va bien comme bidule.

Samsung et Google on pris une approche différente pour baisser le prix.

Samsung a compromis sur la camera pour un processeur haut de gamme sur le S20 FE, inverse chez google.

J'aime mieux les photos, mais j'espere que le UI est buttery smooth sur le pixel...

J'espere le launch ne sera pas comme le 4a. C'est fucking introuvable et le commander du store c'est des semaines de delai. Il est OOS presentement. C'est fou comme une compagnie avec les ressources de Google est capable de faire si pietre performance en terme de distribution / marketing de hardware.

Google a vraiment de la misere avec le supply chain, ils devraient engager du monde plus qualifiés me semble.

You can buy the 4a directly from Fido straight up full price, it is in stock but 80$ more, I am sure other providers have it too.

Bon mon contract finit en debut octobre

Je suis avec videotron, jai 17gig de data +appels illimité bla bla poir 98$+tx

Quelle compagnie a un meilleur prix?

Jai besoin le plus de data possible et je veux apporter le telephone que jai maintenant

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

$800 Midrange. Meh. Qualcomm has the android market by the balls. You're going to take your 5G and you're going to like it (and pay through the nose for it)

Much better battery capacity than last year. Too bad Soli crashed and burned as I liked the idea of a face ID alternative on android. With Covid it makes the fingerprint decision an easier sell.

Samsung is $950 CAD but can be pre-ordered from BH photo in the states with an all in cost of $835.
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/bh-...5g-sm-g781u-128gb-smartphone-599-usd-2405159/

Curious to see what if any promotions there are in Canada for either phones.

Le face unlock fonctionne aussi avec un masque, juste besoin de pencher ta tête un peu en avant.

Bon mon contract finit en debut octobre

Je suis avec videotron, jai 17gig de data +appels illimité bla bla poir 98$+tx

Quelle compagnie a un meilleur prix?

Jai besoin le plus de data possible et je veux apporter le telephone que jai maintenant

Up

Videotron me fais un rabais de 11$ par moi si je garde mon phone lol crosseurs

Le nouveau Pixel 5 me tente. Je me fou un peu des performances brutes mais je vais chialer un peu contre la perte d'une prise Aux

Les +
Body en Alu, hydrofuge, écran 90hertz, 128gb, 8gb RAM, interface Google épuré, 5g ready, la caméra semble ok mais les review sont pas vraiment sortit non plus, prix de 800$.

Les -
pas de AUX, pas de carte mémoire additionnel(?), Caméra OK sans plus

Il y a quoi de meilleurs dans le neuf pour ce prix ou moins chère? Ça fait un bail que j'ai pas magasiné les cell faque je suis un peu perdu dans les nouvelles gammes de Samsung.

^How did you assume that the Camera is just ''OK''? Usually it is one of the best in the business or comparable to the best...

^How did you assume that the Camera is just ''OK''? Usually it is one of the best in the business or comparable to the best...

Yeah, that's a bit off. It's pretty much their calling card. They compromised on CPU so they wouldn't have to on the cameras. Overall it's a much better overall package than last year's iteration. Good battery, good storage (considering the cloud) and should get respectable battery life.

You'll get long term software updates... but overall device reliability has been hit or miss. Plenty of wonky issues with pixels over the years.

As far as the CPU...Qualcomm fucked over the industry by tying the flaghship CPUs so aggressively with 5g. I'd take a 4g pixel 5 with a better CPU anyday over 5g. but it is what it is.

Google sucks balls at momentum. That phone has been leaked so extensively and all we get is a soft launch with availability more than month away? It'll remain a niche device.

Even Pixel 4a was kinda neat, but pretty much unobtainium. How do they expect to get decent sales? So many people have been burnt with steep discounts so soon after launch most people are better off waiting for black friday to see what happens.

Yeah, that's a bit off. It's pretty much their calling card. They compromised on CPU so they wouldn't have to on the cameras. Overall it's a much better overall package than last year's iteration. Good battery, good storage (considering the cloud) and should get respectable battery life.

You'll get long term software updates... but overall device reliability has been hit or miss. Plenty of wonky issues with pixels over the years.

As far as the CPU...Qualcomm fucked over the industry by tying the flaghship CPUs so aggressively with 5g. I'd take a 4g pixel 5 with a better CPU anyday over 5g. but it is what it is.

Google sucks balls at momentum. That phone has been leaked so extensively and all we get is a soft launch with availability more than month away? It'll remain a niche device.

Even Pixel 4a was kinda neat, but pretty much unobtainium. How do they expect to get decent sales? So many people have been burnt with steep discounts so soon after launch most people are better off waiting for black friday to see what happens.

I agree, + cant stand the ugly 5g towers that started popping everywhere, they are so close to peoples homes...

4a - As I said above, you can buy it, just not directly from the googles. Fido had it in stock last I checked, both new and open box.

Je dois être un des premier au monde avec un Pixel 4a avec une vitre cassée lol. Mon père l'a échappé :( Pas grave, j'en est commandé un autre!

Je sais pas trop si je devrais vendre celui que j'ai tel quel ou le réparer à une place X et revendre après ? Ca vaut combien vous pensez tel quel ? l'écran a cassé dans un coin avec une grosse craque qui traverse l'écran..

what's with the prices for the galaxy line?? it's over 2k for a freaking phone. this is dumb. is anyone buying that?

Galaxy phones can start as low ~250$ (a11) and can go up to ~2500 in Canada.

There a phone for everyone's needs in between, but if you want latest premium phone, you will pay the premium price. That is why a conscious customer that wants premium without a premium price, usually gets last years model at deep discount.

Maudit j'ai hâte de changer mon Oneplus3. Il est encore en super condition mais il est rendu vraiment lent.

J'ai vue hier qu'il y a une rumeur de Iphone 12 mini. Il m'intéresse beaucoup selon les spécifications que j'ai vue mais j'ai peur qu'il soit trop cher.

Selon moi, ça vaut entre $700-750.

Le prix réel sera probablement plus proche du $900. :cry:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F09%2Fapple-iphone-12-mini-rumors-reports-leaks-tech-smartphone-news-5-4-inch-screen-0.jpg

I have for sale a mint condition red product iPhone XR. 64gb capacity.The battery health is still 99% comes with charger. 500$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back