Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Anyone waiting for the Pixel 4 ?
Yes but price wise ill likely wait

They always discount them not that long after release...

My 2xl works flawless, I need to try face unlock before getting rid of back finger scanning .. if the face unlock sucks with sunglasses or slow then I will keep my 2xl longer

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for Pixel 4.

Truth be told not to impressed with Apple or Samsung + many of my services that I use are with Google so might as well try.

ton avis sur le XR ? si je passe du Iphone8 vers le XR , c'est comme le jour et la nuit ? Ou ça change fuck all ?
C'est un "gros" upgrade. Physiquement et en utilisation. Tu va rire en maudit des écrans de 4,7" après.

J'étais un snob de specs so je pensais le XR était une joke comparer a mon X, mais je suis rendu avec un XR et c'est vraiment mieux que l'ensemble de ses specs. Ya une partie de moi qui trouve qu'Apple est de mauvaise fois de pas donner un écran au moins 1080p mais a l'utilisation c'est pas discernable. Et la batterie dure une éternité, de ce côté là le Trade off vaut la peine.

Avoir le choix entre 11 et XR, 11 a 100 mile a lheure. La différence de camera serais là raison numéro 1. Le nouveau night mode est assez spectaculaire et le super wide c'est le fun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Not impressed with the pixel 4 to be honest. I'll keep the 3 a year more.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Face unlock vs scan could be a huge difference. Supposed to pick the face before you even look at it (i.e. no delay when you take from the desk)

Multiple cameras will be a big upgrade too.

Gestures too, without touching the screen (can't wait to see if it works well)

Etc.

It's the biggest step in the pixel line IMO.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mon S7 arrive en fin de vie, j'ai adoré ce cell (mon préféré a date). Est-ce que ya un bon gap de tech et features avec les nouveaux? Ça me fait chier de changer 4 30 sous pour une piasse, donc worst case j'irai le faire réparer....

Mon S7 arrive en fin de vie, j'ai adoré ce cell (mon préféré a date). Est-ce que ya un bon gap de tech et features avec les nouveaux? Ça me fait chier de changer 4 30 sous pour une piasse, donc worst case j'irai le faire réparer....

Big difference spec wise. Even a s9 would be a nice upgrade. Do not buy the s10E you will be disappointed.

Big difference spec wise. Even a s9 would be a nice upgrade. Do not buy the s10E you will be disappointed.

Nothing wrong with the s10e what you talking bout. Its a much, much better phone than the s7...I would most definitely rather have that than the S9 I have now. Top of the line specs, top camera, screen is only 1080p but no edges which is a big plus for a lot of people that hate the edges.

Nothing wrong with the s10e what you talking bout. Its a much, much better phone than the s7...I would most definitely rather have that than the S9 I have now. Top of the line specs, top camera, screen is only 1080p but no edges which is a big plus for a lot of people that hate the edges.

Wrong. My mom got it a month ago. 2 days later went back and got the S9.

Back