• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Vraiment fou le design.

Sauf que le truc qui doit sortir pour te voir la face pour face unlock 200 fois par jour, pas sur...

Et ColorOS une autre gogosse où tu vas devoir hacker pour mettre Android pur.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Just watched a review and indeed the design is crazy and different, but besides that, meh. For 1100$ wish the screen was 1440p, no headphone Jack, and no wireless charging.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Anyone going to pick up the pixel 3? I watched a quick review and the xl is disappointing.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I agree. Jerry rig everything call it the ''android iphone''.

plain phone without ''android gadget'' features @ a crazy apple price.

its a good phone, especially for the long term support, xda devs will update this phone for years, even after google since its very popular. 4gb ram could be a bottleneck in few years, we'll see.
but not so great VS price

Vraiment fou le design.

Sauf que le truc qui doit sortir pour te voir la face pour face unlock 200 fois par jour, pas sur...

Et ColorOS une autre gogosse où tu vas devoir hacker pour mettre Android pur.

Smart lock, tu connais?

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

wtf is this shit, nice specs and im sure the battery is great, but why not put one nice camera instead of 4 garbage ones with no OIS and make the phone look like a freak. the way its going 2019 we see phones with 17 cameras.

I bought the hub in the US.

And I don't blast full volume, always at home, but it just sounds better in stereo. You can also listen at lower volumes when front facing.

You should hear the S9, S9+ if you thought the Pixel has great speakers. Dolby Atmos kills it, by far the best speakers I have ever heard or had on a smartphone.

You should hear the S9, S9+ if you thought the Pixel has great speakers. Dolby Atmos kills it, by far the best speakers I have ever heard or had on a smartphone.
Possible because the speakers are not great on the pixel 2. But front facing sound already 210x more balanced than bottom, even if you use the earpiece as a speaker.

I think pixel should stick to front facing, but reduce that ugly notch size.

the A series is designed for people in 3rd world countries looking for an overpriced phone

The A series are very well present in Canada too, very decent phones with great battery life/screen, always had shitty cameras, like really bad, ask me how I know...

Possible because the speakers are not great on the pixel 2. But front facing sound already 210x more balanced than bottom, even if you use the earpiece as a speaker.

I think pixel should stick to front facing, but reduce that ugly notch size.

I understand what you mean, and I am not here to argue with personal preference, but me I do not see it as a necessity to have front facing speakers and take away other features in lieu on the front speakers, they have limitations one way or another like all built in speakers. No way you can take advantage of it in public as its too loud, and at parties and stuff its just not enough, I just use my monster portable speaker.

Back