HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Still waiting as to why youll regret the s10e and im wrong, played again with it again nothing bad to say about, without taking anything away from the S9 that I have, great phone but the s10e is most definitely superior than the s9 in every single aspect.
SRS question as I look forward to get it very soon. I see also nothing but great reviews about it, best bang for the buck from Samsung.

C'est moi ou les prix ont grimpé en fou. Sur mon dernier contrat avec telus corpo, s7, 7gb, 75$ tx in. Ma blonde telus corpo aussi, iphone7, 7gb, 65$ tx in. Offre similaire chez rogers avec rabais corpo. Là, rien en bas de 80$ avant tx, autant chez telus que rogers, et pas moyen d'avoir moin que 10gb. Pi on parle pas de telephone last gen là..

C'est moi ou les prix ont grimpé en fou. Sur mon dernier contrat avec telus corpo, s7, 7gb, 75$ tx in. Ma blonde telus corpo aussi, iphone7, 7gb, 65$ tx in. Offre similaire chez rogers avec rabais corpo. Là, rien en bas de 80$ avant tx, autant chez telus que rogers, et pas moyen d'avoir moin que 10gb. Pi on parle pas de telephone last gen là..

Yup and there is not one place better than the other. Best bang for your buck is BYOD after my contract is over, I'll be doing that.

Pixel 4 - looks like Google didn't try hard again and takes a step back - i am sure the camera is great but again the other specs are meh

https://store.google.com/product/pixel_4_specs

pixel-4-vs-4-xl-lock-screens.jpg

Yeah, Pixel looks interesting in some ways, but I'm not sure it fully justifies it's flagship pricing. The Oneplus 7T murders it on value. 800 vs 1250 for the equivalent Pixel 4XL 128gb. And you're still giving up on features and specs...

Standard 855 (non plus) has me questioning Google's release schedule and pricing strategy. Only 64 or 128gb of storage? Why not stick it to apple and start off at 128?
Are wide angle cameras truly the future? Who knows, but most flagship have them nowadays. You'd think they could fit an extra lens in that ginormous camera cutout.

At least we don't get fucked over as hard on exchange rate here ( $799 Us to $999 CAD, a "$50" saving vs currency markets) but that's really not saying much.

They were usually a good deal when heavily discounted on Koodo 2 months in, but with the new carrier pricing strategies I don't see this happening anymore.

Year old iPhones XRs are selling for 550-600. I have people offering 250-300 on a mint, 6 months old Pixel 3.

The iPhone 11 has truly awesome battery life (16 hours off charger, 1hour screen on time and upwards of 80% battery life left at the end of day)

I'm not so sure the regular Pixel 4 will fare as well with a small battery and extra radar gizmos.

I think pixel cannot be compared over spec sheet on my (ram, clock speed etc) as it's so optimized and has dedicated chips for some cpu heavy stuff... But internet like numbers just like car with 0.01 faster 0-60 are so much better online than in real life

I am eager to see the radar working especially since I often have dirty hands to use it. Also face unlock should be quite fast.

But it doesn't justify changing my 2XL for now.

I'm sure they have a lot in store for the radar, way more than released...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think pixel cannot be compared over spec sheet on my (ram, clock speed etc) as it's so optimized and has dedicated chips for some cpu heavy stuff... But internet like numbers just like car with 0.01 faster 0-60 are so much better online than in real life

I am eager to see the radar working especially since I often have dirty hands to use it. Also face unlock should be quite fast.

But it doesn't justify changing my 2XL for now.

I'm sure they have a lot in store for the radar, way more than released...

I think the Pixel is having a bit of an identity crisis. It wants to be a flagship from an experience and price point perspective, but it comes up short in some other areas. Wouldn't it make more sense for world class software to use world class hardware? Or alternatively, price this at $5-600 USD / $6-750 CAD (This would be ok in my book!)

Are spec sheets that big a deal in real life? Nah. Do geeks care more than they should, yeah. But they want to feel they're getting their money's worth. If I'm spending 1000$, I don't want $750 phones to have better specs.

While it's hard to compare Apple's hardware and integration to Android's, the Pixel doesn't exist in a vacuum. This is not what $1000 hardware should be packing in Android land. Do I care for 6 vs 8gb of ram? Not really. I'm not that heavy of a user that it would make a difference to me. But why do they keep compromising this way? Heck, my iPhone's screen is a sad joke from a spec perspective but it still provides a satisfactory experience so I'm not all about PPI, MHZ etc.

I don't know why they keep to this October release schedule when it clearly does not benefit them chipset wise. The 855 was introduced in December 2018 and its old news at this point. S10 has had it for months (with more Ram!) and the Chinese phones have the upgraded version at a lower price point. Why not wait until January and release it with the upcoming 865? It's rumoured to have a 10% increase in performance (meh) and 20% increase in efficiency (more significant IMO)

I think the Pixel is having a bit of an identity crisis. It wants to be a flagship from an experience and price point perspective, but it comes up short in some other areas. Wouldn't it make more sense for world class software to use world class hardware? Or alternatively, price this at $5-600 USD / $6-750 CAD (This would be ok in my book!)

Are spec sheets that big a deal in real life? Nah. Do geeks care more than they should, yeah. But they want to feel they're getting their money's worth. If I'm spending 1000$, I don't want $750 phones to have better specs.

While it's hard to compare Apple's hardware and integration to Android's, the Pixel doesn't exist in a vacuum. This is not what $1000 hardware should be packing in Android land. Do I care for 6 vs 8gb of ram? Not really. I'm not that heavy of a user that it would make a difference to me. But why do they keep compromising this way? Heck, my iPhone's screen is a sad joke from a spec perspective but it still provides a satisfactory experience so I'm not all about PPI, MHZ etc.

I don't know why they keep to this October release schedule when it clearly does not benefit them chipset wise. The 855 was introduced in December 2018 and its old news at this point. S10 has had it for months (with more Ram!) and the Chinese phones have the upgraded version at a lower price point. Why not wait until January and release it with the upcoming 865? It's rumoured to have a 10% increase in performance (meh) and 20% increase in efficiency (more significant IMO)
I think they should put more ram and rom even if not used fully, it's so cheap. I also agree they should use a later chipset and change release schedule

If the 4 is like the previous ones,no one will but now as they discount them quite early, which is a stupid move too

Yeah, Pixel looks interesting in some ways, but I'm not sure it fully justifies it's flagship pricing. The Oneplus 7T murders it on value. 800 vs 1250 for the equivalent Pixel 4XL 128gb. And you're still giving up on features and specs...

Standard 855 (non plus) has me questioning Google's release schedule and pricing strategy. Only 64 or 128gb of storage? Why not stick it to apple and start off at 128?
Are wide angle cameras truly the future? Who knows, but most flagship have them nowadays. You'd think they could fit an extra lens in that ginormous camera cutout.

At least we don't get fucked over as hard on exchange rate here ( $799 Us to $999 CAD, a "$50" saving vs currency markets) but that's really not saying much.

They were usually a good deal when heavily discounted on Koodo 2 months in, but with the new carrier pricing strategies I don't see this happening anymore.

Year old iPhones XRs are selling for 550-600. I have people offering 250-300 on a mint, 6 months old Pixel 3.

The iPhone 11 has truly awesome battery life (16 hours off charger, 1hour screen on time and upwards of 80% battery life left at the end of day)

I'm not so sure the regular Pixel 4 will fare as well with a small battery and extra radar gizmos.

WTV it is, it is A 1000$ phone that looks like it was designed in 2017 with only 64gb of space. Price it lower I wouldn't have a single bad thing to say. Nothing interesting about it if you ask me at that price.

I agree with everything and think the same way. They are always a step behind at a premium price point. I do not see many people buying these so prices will drop fast for sure.

WTV it is, it is A 1000$ phone that looks like it was designed in 2017 with only 64gb of space. Price it lower I wouldn't have a single bad thing to say. Nothing interesting about it if you ask me at that price.
What is wrong with the design? The pixel 3 xl was ugly with the notch we all agree.

But unless you like curved edges I don't see what they could have done better? The radar need space so of course there is a larger forehead.

Also this radar thing that noone will care about does even seem to be working properly yet, susprise surprise, another great Google phone!

No joke, 1129$ for the XL (as noone would buy the pixel 4) for 64gb of space / 1259$ for 128gb. Will get filled up real quick and you spend hours uploading your large videos to the drive. The sweet spot would have been 256gb of ultra fast storage at this price point, but its just my opinion.

64gb sans sd card slot?? C'est une joke ou quoi?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Un des problèmes c'est que t'as toute sortes de vitesses et c'est jamais aussi rapide que le built in. Tu mets une carte cheap dans ton téléphone et ça peux causer des problèmes de user experience. Pas mal sur que c'est pour ça qu'ils n'en n'ont pas. Contrôler et optimiser l'expérience du produit. J'pense que Samsung le font question de se démarquer, offrir une alternative aux gens pour qui s'est important. Perso j'me souviens pas de la dernière fois me suis servi d'une carte SD. J'aurais de la misère a en trouver une plus grosse que 32gb.

Mais oui, ils devraient commencer a 128gb au moins, et offrir plus.

La joke c'est aussi le faite que les photos qui étaient prises sur un pixel et uploader sur google photo n'étaient pas compresser par le passé. Maintenant elles le sont (autrement elles comptent contre ta limite de stockage)

Moi je vide Google photo a chaque mois pour offline storage.

Donc 32GB en masse même pour mon Google Play music offline library.

64 Jen aurais plus qu'en masse

Google photo c'est vraiment hit or miss. Des fois ça synchronise pas, surtout les gros fichiers vidéo. Tu veux transférer des vidéos dune gopro ou dji osmo, la carte sd reste la meilleure façon, peu importe ce que vous pouvez dire. Cest pas avec un wifi d'hôtel que vous allez transférer 10 gb en 2 minutes.

Faut être un peu attarder pour considérer le pixel 4.

Google photo c'est vraiment hit or miss. Des fois ça synchronise pas, surtout les gros fichiers vidéo. Tu veux transférer des vidéos dune gopro ou dji osmo, la carte sd reste la meilleure façon, peu importe ce que vous pouvez dire. Cest pas avec un wifi d'hôtel que vous allez transférer 10 gb en 2 minutes.

Faut être un peu attarder pour considérer le pixel 4.

Tu parles d'une caméra vidéo qui fait des fichiers gigantesques vs ton téléphone ou c'est rare un vidéo dure plus que 30 secondes... Je vois pas ton point.

Et même si tu faisais des fichiers de 20GB sur ton mobile, tu serais le 0.0001% pas le user typique

Les iPhones ont pas de stockage externe pis pourtant c'est le chouchou des vidéastes.

Back