• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
masaker do you like your S20?

Samsung is currently offering 20% off S20 (its thru SPC actually) devices AND 200$ trade in for old phone, like you can put a s7 with a cracked screen in there as trade in
I love it. I have nothing negative to say. I run it on 60hz and 1080 resolution. My battery lasts forever. The camera is amazing. The os is very smooth and it's just a great phone.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I mean at this point all phones have garbage apps...

Even pixel have their google apps its just that its the apps ppl use so its not an irritation for users.

Is the pixel 4XL crap? Or good phone
Google is a great phone, people will say the best actually. I dont see the hype of a 1400$ phone that cant record a video in 4k 60fps. Its 2020 and they are behind in features. Also if you like to rma phones all the time, pixel is the phone for you. I loved my xl 2 just didmt see the point to get another pixel as they are still pretty much the same phone with different chips.

yeah thats what i'm saying.

you tell me the Pixel 4 is a great phone, but i'll also probably have to RMA it lol
Pixel phones in general are great because they are pure Android, camera is basic and amazing, but lots of hardware problems. Just get the s20 plus and stop questioning yourself.

i wanna get it fuck....its just do i really wanna drop 1.3k on a phone....

20% discount + $200 for any worthless phone you've got laying around. Can buy the SPC card for $10.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/sam...20-series-20-off-spc-200-trade-offer-2365802/

It's already a pretty good deal. Keep in mind that Samsung's business has likely slowed down quite a bit with the coronavirus. Might be even better deals just around the corner if you don't mind dealing with carriers.

New 1+ 8 "series" announced today. Thoughts? They look like good devices, but it's nothing we haven't seen before.

I was pretty keen to see what they meant with the non pro's intro: "we've listened to you guys wanting a flagship that's smaller" and then calling it "compact."

6.55" screen?! FFS. Ginormous (but gimped) screen and gimped cameras. No IP68, no wireless charging... That's what I like about my iphone 11pro. I don't get punished on cameras/specs/ quality of life improvements on account of preferring a smaller form factor.

We're also getting fucked on pricing. "Base 128gb One+ 8. 699US = 1100 CAD. Wait, what?! $130 more than straight up currency exchange and flat out nonsense. That's an apple level of being dicks.

I was expecting sub 1k on the base model, maybe 850 to make it an aggressive offer and not such a leap from the 7T.

Pro starting at $1400 is also super steep.

They've really "lost their way" chasing the high end dollar vs being an amazing value proposition.

I prefer oxygen OS but the pricing makes Samsung's current promotions on the S20 look more appealing.

Last edited:
Pixel is going back to mid tier pricing (their specs has always been mid tier).

I think it might be the good move for Google to stop trying to be flagship and keep mid-high grade components with best UI

Pixel 4 has to be one of the most underwhelming flagships in recent history from a commercial success perspective. The battery was a sick joke. It's too bad. I wanted "face id" to be a thing on android.

You can get a Pixel 4 on a Telus Corporate plan for $200 nowadays. That's quite the firesale...

Pixel 4 has to be one of the most underwhelming flagships in recent history from a commercial success perspective. The battery was a sick joke. It's too bad. I wanted "face id" to be a thing on android.

You can get a Pixel 4 on a Telus Corporate plan for $200 nowadays. That's quite the firesale...
Yep, that's why the 5 will not be priced as flagship.

Oneplus reeaaallllly jacked up that CAD pricing.

On the pixel 5: I hope Google offers something competitively priced in the sub-$1000 category what with the rumours about it using a 765 Snapdragon processor.
Have you guys seen the Pixel 4a leaks? All the specs have basically been revealed at this point and it looks interesting like an interesting upgrade over the 3a. Google needs to realize that they can't outsell Samsung in the Android category but they still have a hardcore fanbase that prefer stock OS.

I'm pretty happy with my pixel 4, I average 5 to 6 hours of SOT. They released a patch for the face ID not too long ago and it fixed the issue of unlocking the phone with your eyes closed. Plus I got it during black friday and it was 0$ so can't complain about the pricing

I like my 4 XL but won't be getting another pixel if they don't deliver a serious phone. Samsung is on a whole other level now and I will most likely be going back if google keeps dicking around.

I like my 4 XL but won't be getting another pixel if they don't deliver a serious phone. Samsung is on a whole other level now and I will most likely be going back if google keeps dicking around.
They are not planning to get there.

The 5 will be a solid performer for much less $

They seem to have abandonnés trying to be the best as Samsung is there with $1500 phones.

Back