HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Si tu veux conserver ton étanchéité, va le faire réparer direct chez Samsung ou un endroit autorisé. Les petites places c'est hit or miss.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I am selling an iPhone X 64gb with warranty until March. I have the original charger with it, no box or ear phones. Phone is white and 100% mint. 650$ for certain people, 600$ for the cool guys ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Damn, a used X still goes for that much. Im sure you know your pricing and some Apple sucker will buy it, but so many better android phones can be had for less.

Je viens de tomber sur des vieilles photos d'anciens membre. Voilà un setup de master of master. Fuck you toi pis ton osti de Prius.
991ae48534df3a37c9261c5058a326db.jpg
4fcedc0c1c0ea851b044d7ad98533dd8.jpg

Damn, a used X still goes for that much. Im sure you know your pricing and some Apple sucker will buy it, but so many better android phones can be had for less.

Samsung and lg are like the Hyundai and Kia of the phone industry. They have absolutely 0 resale value. Apple holds their value for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Samsung aren't as bad as LG and the pixel line gets discounted litterately 2 months after launch.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Yeah, Pixels have some of the worst resale value among flagships. I think part of the reason is that they have little brand recognition among the non-nerds / general public. That, and they always have those weird flaws/ compromises. This fall, I re-sold a 2 year old iphone 8+ for more than a less than a year old pixel 3. It was a bit of a slap to the face.

The Samsung flagship have decent value while they are still current, but you probably couldn't give away an A50 (or whatever they're called) a year down the road. I don't think S10Es will do all that well whereas the S10+ will remain more desirable for a longer period.

They also get discounted so heavily prior to the release of a new gen that it hurts their value in a big way. The market gets flooded with unwanted subsidized phones. I just got a "$980 discount" on a "$1400" S10 when I renewed my plan last week. Biggest discount I could get a on current gen iphone was $400 off an 11 pro. (They're practically giving away XRs though)

Part of what helps the iphones (besides the brand awareness) is that they're practically never discounted. Sure, carriers will have promotions and whatnot, but from Apple? The price is the price. From day one until day 364. The prices will then decrease when a new model is introduced.

Pixel 4s 250$ off at google store. Razer 2 phone 390$ on amazon, great deal.

Whoever is thinking of getting the pixel from google directly needs to sign up with the google one cloud storage plan first.

There's a monthly plan that gets you 10% off Purchases on the google store. I think it's 14$ a month for 2TB of online storage.
https://one.google.com/about

Get plan, order phone, get $75 to 100 in cashbacks the next month then cancel/downgrade your google one plan.

Ill have like 3 phones for sale on Saturday. They are my in laws and they all switched to Telus business and got new phones. 2 galaxy s9's one lilac, one black. One s8 the 2 s9's are 350$ each both are a year old. The s8 is 250$ if anyone is interested in all of them, i can fix a price.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Me suis commandé un Pixel 4 XL 64gb. Il était proche 600$ de rabais.
Koodo, 330$+tx + small tab 10$*24 mois. Ça va faire un beau remplacement pour mon 2 XL.

Pogné un gros deal tantôt chez Telus dans le corpo (ou business). Galaxy S10 + 15gb pour 58.50$+tx par mois. Au final il revient a 184$+tx, donc 1216$ de discount.

55$ le prix du forfait corpo, 3,50$ pour l'appareil et un 100$ payé au bout du terme..

Back