Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters

TheDamned

EDIT : Official cell phone thread.
The original problem in that first post was solved.

Can anyone explain me Apple's logic here ?

My "Other" space on my iPhone takes 10 gig.
I read on the web and to clear it most people just do an Backup, Erase All and Restore from backup.

So that's what I do.

Backup... check.
Erase all... check.

Restore from backup..... " Cannot restore backup because there's not enough space on the iPhone "

WTF !?

Fck off iPhone.

Last edited:
6290288541_dd1d185953_z.jpg

All Samsung phones feel cheap as fuck and shatter if you blow on them too hard. Nexus 4 feels a lot better than S4

No love for the HTC One ? I think it's the premier phone right now, build quality is top notch, doesnt feel cheap at all.

Pas du tout le même appareil et surtout pas la même qualité. LG ça toujours été cheap peu importe ce qui est écrit dessus.

Pas du tout le même appareil ? Le N4 est sur Jellybean 4.2 en passant, tandis que le One est encore sur le 4.1, le software est déjà plus récent sur le N4 pis HTC sont pas près de recevoir un update. Et en plus il a une meilleure caméra photo et les deux téléphones ont presque les mêmes specs (4x1.5 Ghz/2 Go de ram VS 4x1.7 Ghz/2 Go ram)

Pis pour parler du quality build Samsung est 100 fois plus cheap que LG, pis le Nexus 4 est en Gorilla Glass

Two friend bought it when it was out and I'm not a big fan. My favorite remains the Nexus 4 still, for both design and software.

Anyways, my Nexus S is still working fine and the plastic is a bit cheap but I couldn't care less. However, I read that there is a 4.1 update for my nexus s, and I never got anything I'm still under ICS :(

Et il serait grand temps que quelqu'un d'autre que Apple sorte des téléphone premium de taille modérée (écran 4 pouces).

I was flip flopping between the n4 and the s4. Finally ordered the s4 off my gf's renewal (gave her my 4s when I got it and my phone is now dying)

The n4 was a very close second, love the finish, but the camera and speed of the s4 won me over.

Back