HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
Je viens de recevoir mon premier cellulaire intelligent (avec plan mensuel inclus). Puisque c'est une dépense d'entreprise de par mon employeur (à leurs frais), je ne regarde pas la bride (mon premier appareil iPhone - moi qui est habitué aux appareils Android depuis 3ans).

Just an update, Google gave me 14 days to ship my phone to them. I wanted to have my phone for Christmas and New Years so I only shipped it Tuesday. They got it Thursday, 2 hours later I get an e-mail saying my replacement device has shipped. I'll receive it Monday according to UPS. I consider this pretty fast... too bad shipping is kinda slow. I am actually wondering if they are just sending a brand new device to replace mine I can't imagine them already having refurbs and it doesn't make sense to replace a month old device with a refurb.

This is the 2nd time I ever deal with a manufacturer for warranty. The other time was a month ago with Dell for touchpad problems on an XPS13.

Brand new pixel received yesterday. They asked me to send the phone only... guess who now has an extra charger, 3.5 adapter and otg adapter ? Yea this guy. Pretty happy about it even if I had to deal with a POS S6 edge for a week.

Little update, got rid of the Samsung phones and bought an iPhone, not knowing what to expect but want to talk specifically about ios 11.

While I loved a lot of things about the Galaxy line, I hate the bloatware (yes I know some can be disabled and some not), but got really frustrated lately at Samsungs stupid updates that you cant even cancel or delete, and they keep adding bloatware with every update that cant be disabled.

Love IOS 11, it is great, you can delete every single app you want, even most Apple apps, wtf Apple i'm confused lol

Ill probably switch back again, but it will be Pixel or nothing.

Butter smooth also, but unfortunately battery and camera is better on Samsungs top phones, by far mostly the battery.

You got updates on your Samsung? I just got 1 major update since getting mine last year..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Every fukin week almost there is a new security update patch, which slows down the phone obviously.
I press later, but the assholes at Samsung put the update or later so close that I click update sometimes. You can pause it but it keeps reminding you to update, there is no wey to cancel or delete the update.

This thing :
galaxy_a5_va_galaxy_a7_2017_bat_dau_nhan_cap_nhat_android_7_0_nougat_0.jpg

I see you have an S7 like me, I am exaggerating when I say every week, but at least once every month or two I was getting an update for this and that.

Not sure which provider you with and how they work, but googling quickly there has been three updates with over 200mb in october, november and december for the s7.

This thing : http://static.congnghe.vn/tinmoi/st...at_dau_nhan_cap_nhat_android_7_0_nougat_0.jpg

I see you have an S7 like me, I am exaggerating when I say every week, but at least once every month or two I was getting an update for this and that.

Not sure which provider you with and how they work, but googling quickly there has been three updates with over 200mb in october, november and december for the s7.
Those patches are so people can't bypass google locked phones. People crack it, they patch it. The game goes on. Right now i have a note 8 and holy shit, i haven't thought about selling it, i love it that much.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

This thing : http://static.congnghe.vn/tinmoi/st...at_dau_nhan_cap_nhat_android_7_0_nougat_0.jpg

You're right, I do get these security patches (currently on November 2017) but honestly, I haven't noticed a slowdown since I got the phone in August 2016. Then again I just use the phone to read the news, YouTube, tapatalk, camera. Nothing too processor intensive.

I'll probably switch to iPhone once I run this phone to the ground (hopefully another year or 2). I like switching around OS.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

c'était ou deja LA place à aller pour faire réparer un écran?

Ma blonde a cassé le sien hier, le digitizer fonctionne encore mais la vitre craquée. Pixel XL

Mon LG G5 est finalement mort, si je garde mon contrat actuel je peux avoir un Huawei P10 gratuit...Vous en pensez quoi? Je voulais un Pixel pour la qualite de photos mais je veux pas debourser 1000$ pour un telephone

Mon LG G5 est finalement mort, si je garde mon contrat actuel je peux avoir un Huawei P10 gratuit...Vous en pensez quoi? Je voulais un Pixel pour la qualite de photos mais je veux pas debourser 1000$ pour un telephone
I had the p10 for 3 days and sold it. Depends what you want to do with it, it's a good phone better than a g6. The camera is not the greatest even if it is dual camera.

j'ai petté mon 1er écran à vie hier....fuuuuu

sur un s7 edge savez vous ça coute combien changer à peu prêt?

le s9 edge y va tu être vraiment nice? je vais pe le prendre s'il sors bientot. j'adore mon s7 edge super bon téléphone

j'ai petté mon 1er écran à vie hier....fuuuuu

sur un s7 edge savez vous ça coute combien changer à peu prêt?

le s9 edge y va tu être vraiment nice? je vais pe le prendre s'il sors bientot. j'adore mon s7 edge super bon téléphone
Coming out soon. They don't make them as an edge phone anymore. It will be s9 and s9 plus. Im not really seeing a huge step up from the s8 to the s9 model. How old is your phone? Are you eligible for an upgrade?

i'd have to pay like 80$ to upgrade my phone.

i figure i could sell my s7 edge for at least that much even with a broken screen

Back