HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
^Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that the issue with Android devices slowing down is mostly due to app updates being optimized for newer chipsets, which leaves older hardware in the dust. Although my explanation might be flawed since the s8 and note 8 share the same processor...is the note 8 that faster?

Like I said, I really think the difference in the amount of RAM will come handy in a year from now. Right now the Note 8 is blazzzzing fast but as soon as apps starts getting hungrier it's going to down, and the S8+ will lag behind.
Avec 450$ tu prends un S8+ à 0$ qui est aussi rapide que le note8. Tu upgrades en payant la pénalité lorsque le S9 est disponible. Ridicule? Effectivement, comme de demander 450$ pour un cellulaire.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

^Correct me if I'm wrong but I always thought that the issue with Android devices slowing down is mostly due to app updates being optimized for newer chipsets, which leaves older hardware in the dust. Although my explanation might be flawed since the s8 and note 8 share the same processor...is the note 8 that faster?
Even if the note 8 is faster, 99% of the users won't notice the difference vs any other flagship phone. But if you need the s pen, then get the note 8.

Je comprend que tu essaies de justifier ton achat mais ça vaut pas 450$. Présentement le note 8 est à 300$ et ça commence à faire du sens.

Finally got the note 8 in deep sea blue lets see what the hype is about. Traded the v30 for an iphone 8 plus, just traded the 8 plus for the note 8 3 phones in a week. Not bad.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Even if the note 8 is faster, 99% of the users won't notice the difference vs any other flagship phone. But if you need the s pen, then get the note 8.

this, ils sont trop rapide pour le everyday use.

Meme un note 3 est encore utilisable aujourd'hui, donc le note8 ca va prend quelque années avant de le pitcher sur le mur.

Le monde virent fous avec ça...

Le note 8 et le OP5 avec ses 8 gb de ram, c'est comme rouler windows XP sur les derniers i7 avec 32gb de ram pis dire , ''oh je pense que j'ai du slow down'' ...

Battery issues? Im reading about them now. My 8 plus battery seems to have lasted a lot longer. Besides that, I haven't really played with it that much.

The Galaxy S8+ have a larger battery than the Note 8. 3500 mAh vs 3300 mAh. The Note serie used to have the top spec back in the days (Note 5 and Note 7), that's why it was the most popular for the power users. Now because of the battery issue, Samsung toned it down a little. That's one of the reason I didn't jump right away for the Note 8. Like I said, if you don't care for the S Pen and the dual camera, just get the S8+. The screen is basicly the same size and it's much cheaper. Hopefully, the Note 9 will be worth it.

The Galaxy S8+ have a larger battery than the Note 8. 3500 mAh vs 3300 mAh. The Note serie used to have the top spec back in the days (Note 5 and Note 7), that's why it was the most popular for the power users. Now because of the battery issue, Samsung toned it down a little. That's one of the reason I didn't jump right away for the Note 8. Like I said, if you don't care for the S Pen and the dual camera, just get the S8+. The screen is basicly the same size and it's much cheaper. Hopefully, the Note 9 will be worth it.
Best thing about it is, I didn't pay anything for it.

Est-ce qu'il y a des téléphones batard elcheapo qui font la job ?

Mon S7 viens de mourir et j'ai pas un gros budget. J'ai pas besoin de la meilleur caméra ni du cell le plus performant.

J'aurais aimé éviter de devoir reprendre un contrat de 2 ans.

Mon S7 viens de mourir et j'ai pas un gros budget. J'ai pas besoin de la meilleur caméra ni du cell le plus performant.

how???

Get a g5 or g6 250 to 400$ if that's in your budget.

Est ce qu'il y a des deals à acheter un cell/forfait chez Costco?

Je serais dû pour changer de tel dans pas long et à chaque fois je vais chez Costco ya tjrs plein de monde au petit booth.

Avez-vous déjà acheté la? Le prix est tu vraiment moins cher sur le cell et/ou forfait? Je suis avec Bell présentement.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Est ce qu'il y a des deals à acheter un cell/forfait chez Costco?

Je serais dû pour changer de tel dans pas long et à chaque fois je vais chez Costco ya tjrs plein de monde au petit booth.

Avez-vous déjà acheté la? Le prix est tu vraiment moins cher sur le cell et/ou forfait? Je suis avec Bell présentement.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

ca dépend ce que tu veux, mais le forfait fido 3gb data-only à 15$ et Fongo Voice Over IP, c'est pas mal le moins cher que tu peux avoir au Quebec (Costco only). Ca commence être de plus en plus populaire et selon mes tests sur mon forfait de cell, je pense que ma blonde va switcher à ca.

ca dépend ce que tu veux, mais le forfait fido 3gb data-only à 15$ et Fongo Voice Over IP, c'est pas mal le moins cher que tu peux avoir au Quebec (Costco only). Ca commence être de plus en plus populaire et selon mes tests sur mon forfait de cell, je pense que ma blonde va switcher à ca.

you get to keep your number?

Back