HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
for anyone having IMEI problems, I've already used this website for an S7 and it still works to this day, its expensive but its worth it

imeigurus.com

for anyone having IMEI problems, I've already used this website for an S7 and it still works to this day, its expensive but its worth it

imeigurus.com

Ya Samsung uses certificates for imei now. Before it was easy to just change them to what you wanted. Lg can still be done that way. You got scammed on a s7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya Samsung uses certificates for imei now. Before it was easy to just change them to what you wanted. Lg can still be done that way. You got scammed on a s7?

it was for a friend, I recently got an iPhone 7 as a work phone. This is cited from their website and I did 4 months ago so it should still work! plus they guarantee it works.

THIS SERVICE IS COMPLETED DIFFERENT THEN OTHER MODELS. THIS IS DUE TO SAMSUNGS NEWEST SECURITY UPDATE WHERE THE IMEI CERTIFICATE WHICH ALLOWS YOUR PHONE TO WORK ON NETWORK, HAS TO MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR PHONE. THE TOTAL TIME FRAME FOR THIS SERVICE TAKES UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE NEW IMEI IS GENERATED AND READY TO WRITE TO THE DEVICE. PLEASE MAKE SURE IMEIGURUS@GMAIL.COM IS NOT IN YOUR SPAM LIST

PROCESS TO COMPLETE YOUR DEVICE

PURCHASE SERVICE ON SITE, AFTER PURCHASE, COME TO LIVE CHAT TO BEGIN

TECHNICIAN WILL GIVE LINK TO PROGRAM THAT WE USE TO CONNECT TO DEVICE

AFTER CONNECTING TO YOUR PHONE WE WILL READ THE INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO YOUR DEVICE, THAT IS NEEDED TO CREATE THE NEW IMEI FOR YOUR PHONE *THIS IS WHEN THE TIME FRAME WILL BEGIN TO CREATE YOUR NEW IMEI/CERT 1-3 DAYS TO MAKE THIS FILE) THIS IS NOT AN INSTANT IMEI REPAIR LIKE OLDER PHONES

PLEASE COME BACK TO OUR LIVE CHAT THE FOLLOWING WORKING DAY TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR IMEI

YOU THEN WILL BE GIVEN THE SAME DOWNLOAD LINK THAT WAS IN STEP 2, AND WE WILL PROCEED TO WRITE THE NEW IMEI TO YOUR PHONE – UNLOCK IS DONE DURING THIS TIME

it was for a friend, I recently got an iPhone 7 as a work phone. This is cited from their website and I did 4 months ago so it should still work! plus they guarantee it works.

They clone working imei's it's called sniffing. Kind of wish I still was in the phone business.

The only thing not backed up with your Gmail account and Google apps are the sms.

Everything else is backed up automatically if properly set up

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

That never worked properly for me. Recent experience, Moto Z play fully backed up according to Drive, Google Pixel Picked up fuk all, same thing for my Nexus 5.

Looking for a program where you can easily backup your phone to PC and transfer it to another if need be.

Even back in the day when I was using Android more I remember it being a hassle with new phones as my Google account would not transfer anything, I thought theyd at least improve this important step.

Not sure what do you mean by if setup properly, its one check mark to backup everything to my google account.

Well I've switched phones sooo many times (Nexus and Samsung) and always get everything back, all apps re-downloaded, all pictures with google pictures, all contacts from my emails, whatever else do you want? Aside from text messages there is nothing on the phone as everything is cloud based and Google keeps all my apps.

If you want a true backup thing I think Titanium Backup is the most popular app for that.

The most important thing for me is app data and setup. I believe titanium backup is for root only.

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

Quelqu'un sait si Bell vont ré-entrer un produit HTC dans leur line-up?

Mon One M8 date de octobre 2014 et roulait encore super bien jusqu'au mois de juin et là le micro fonctionne plus, le haut-parleur à moitié et il se tappe des reset de paramètres random depuis 2 semaines.
Meilleur téléphone que j'aie eu (après mon Nokia en 2006).

Sur leur site canadien, tu peux en acheter un unlocked (version 10 à 499$). Sauf qu'avec Bell, je suis disponible à un upgrade et pas grand chose m'allume, le Pixel un petit peu. Je suis un fan de durabilité.

Moi aussi j'hésite le XL ou attendre le 2 XL.

Je voudrais waterproof mais perdre le audio Jack risque de me gosser...

Back