HTC one vs S4 vs Iphone 5 ???

• HTC One

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • Galaxie S4

Votes: 101 44.7%
  • Iphone 5

Votes: 74 32.7%

• Total voters
That notch is so bad, makes the iphone notch look good. Disappointing, always been a fan of google phones since the first nexus days.

Not understanding the reasoning behind 4gb of ram on a premium 1200$ android phone that is supposed to set a standard, so many things are wrong with this phone it clearly does not justify the price. Not feeling this one as much as the 2 XL when it came out, and its ugly AF. Pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF2o5NrT5lM

Meh. The "spec sheet" arms race hasn't done android any favor over the years. It just makes dev lazy IMO.

I'd rather buy into a fast/efficient experience than brute force bragging rights that don't live up to the hype.

It has actually, Oneplus are the some of the smoothest phones you can buy, they are always a step ahead as they always try to have the ''spec sheet''. While pixel 2 is falling apart with their 4gb of ram, expect nothing less with the 3. The 4gb of ram is certainly not the only reason, but a major part imo.

tes fort, je veins de trouver : https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2018/09/13/fizz-un-nouveau-joueur-mobile-100--numerique-1

Donc, si je comprend, c'est du data à 100% et on utilise une app ''fizz'' un peu comme fongo ?
Non c'est juste qu'ils n'ont pas de magasins. C'est comme Virgin mobile

[FONT=&quot]Prices seem to be on par with Koodo/Fido/Virgin in Quebec. I'll try to make this not confusing... Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to find the answer.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With all features maxed out: 8 GB data, unlimited Canada-US talk and text, free roaming in Canada and US, voicemail, call display, etc. = $64/month ($7/month during the beta period)[/FONT]

• Canada-only roaming brings it down by $8 ($56/month)
  • 6 GB brings it down by $7 ($49/month, no US)
  • 4 GB brings it down by $10 ($46/month, no US)
  • 2 GB brings it down by $14 ($42/month, no US)
  • 1 GB brings it down by $21 ($35/month, no US)
  • No data and no US roaming brings it to $23/month
  • No voicemail brings it down by $1/month
  • 8 GB and no talk/text brings it to $46/month
[FONT=&quot]There are long distance minutes you can add to foreign countries like China for $5/month, which includes 1000 minutes.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can add data at any time. It looks like 2 GB is $5. I'm not sure if that varies with your existing plan.[/FONT]

Holy shit, on a beau trouver le pixel 3 laid...

Le night light!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/25/18021944/google-night-sight-pixel-3-camera-samples

C'est juste fou!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

sick, les gros défaut des appareils marché populaires, c'est le photos sombres. 80% du temps que je veux prendre une pics, c'Est quand il fait sombre.

Et augmenter l'overture et réduire le shutter speed pour prendre des photos de gens, c'Est juste impossible avec une camera cheap. Les photos sorte flous

alors c'est quoi les alternatives pour ma blonde qui a des petites mains

elle a un iphone 6s en ce moment, faudrait pas qu'il soit ben ben plus gros

Sold the note 9. I need a phone. What should I get? Pixel 3 is having a screen problem, I don't want to have to RMA it. I need a phone at all times. What else should I look at? Not the oppo that is trash.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

I can't. I am an Android fanboy.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
Wait for oneplus 6t.

On another note, been using a pixel 2 xl for a month now. Love it but in hindsight I would have preferred a smaller phone or higher screen to body ratio. Otherwise screen is okay, Samsung displays are much better. I enjoy taking pictures now thanks to that awesome camera.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wife got a P20, should arrive monday. all in all, it'll cost her 220$ with some promo crap with koodo. she keeps her monthly plan at 34$/month, add 15$ for balance BUT she had a 150$ off. 10$ activation (required since she had to call to keep her plan) + 24month X 15$ -150$ = 220$. I think it's a pretty slick deal.

Back